Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Why are there poor people?

For my opinion about the existence of the poor people lies in two sides. First it's the spiritual perspective and the other physical. For instance when you look at the fingers on your hands they are not the same. That's means God purposely created those rich and the poor people.

Before, when I was too young, I thought that poor people are because they simply do not want to work, but now I understand that everyone is ready to work very hard, but there is a great lack of work. Even in my city, there are 25 applicants for the vacancy of a waiter

There is no such thing as poor if only strive to work even as a laborer as long as there is something on your plate. Never allow your pride to kill your dreams to elevate your life from poverty to something favorable Let us not forget that many started from rags to riches.

Some persons would tell you, there are poor people simply because there needs to be some sort of balance. Without having the poor, there cannot be any rich.

There are poor people anywhere in the world. They are helpless and they need help from people who live abundantly. The government in my country has organized an agency intended to train poor kids. The aim is to help them acquire skills so they can work decently. This way elevates poverty.

Back