Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Who would be the star man for Madrid now with the arrival of Kylian Mbappe?

King Belieal

Veteran

Reaction score
Real Madrid has always been known to have big players but at every point in time, they always have a key man. And for the past few seasons, it has always been Vinicius Jnr. Would the arrival of Mbappe usurp Vinicius as the Madrid main man?

I strongly believe it's possible, that mbappe might actually be the star player with his performance so far, but anyways only time would tell. Let's watch and see.

I hope the players can work together. It is very important that they do that if they wish to win trophies this season.

If you have been watching Real Madrid closely, you can see that their team is a little bit dysfunctional because of Kylian Mbappé and they need to adapt very quickly otherwise they are going to pay for it. Right now, they are still trying to figure out how to play with him in the team.

I am happy to see Junior and Mbappe getting along. This is the part where I think they will begin to better as a team. My worry has always been whether both of them can work well together, but those doubts have been cleared.

Right now, Mbappé is injured and he's likely going to miss at least 3 or 4 matches before he will recover. With that being said, it's going to be like he wasn't in the team and Vini will still be Real Madrid's main man.

Real Madrid is now having serious injury problems of their own just like Barcelona did. They have Mbappé, Vini Jr. and Dani Carvajal injured. Dani Carvajal have a knee injury which will keep him out of the season.

Real Madrid is now having serious injury problems of their own just like Barcelona did. They have Mbappé, Vini Jr. and Dani Carvajal injured. Dani Carvajal have a knee injury which will keep him out of the season.

They have the squad depth and it is now time that they get to make use of it as it will be greatly beneficial to how they play. If the bench players begin to do better, the team won't miss the injured ones.

Back