Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Who is the top striker in the world?

I'm not exactly a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, but I have to give credit to whom it is due. Ronaldo can be considered to be the best striker in the world right now because of his achievements across the premier League, la Liga, serie A and even Saudi Arabia.
He has been been in the bench in the last two matches that Portugal has played, and they have played well. I think it is time we start moving on from Ronaldo, because even his country has moved on from him.

He has been been in the bench in the last two matches that Portugal has played, and they have played well. I think it is time we start moving on from Ronaldo, because even his country has moved on from him.
You might have a point there, like I said I'm not really a stan of Ronaldo. But then you have to give credit to what he has achieved in the past, he is old now he can't perform as much as before but that doesn't take anything away from his achievements.

Erling Haaland is the best striker in the world now. I know he has had issues with injuries this season and that has reduced his goals, but he is doing well with the way he connects with other forwards in his team.

Erling Haaland is the best striker in the world now. I know he has had issues with injuries this season and that has reduced his goals, but he is doing well with the way he connects with other forwards in his team.

The best striker right now is Harry Kane of Bayern Munich ¹. Here are some of his achievements ¹:

- Has more than lived up to his £82 million price tag
- Rattled in dozens of goals and assists for Bayern in all competitions
- Has also scored more for his country
- Possesses many of the attributes of an elite second striker
- His passing from deeper areas is as good as many of the world's best playmakers

Featured Articles

Back