Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Who is the top striker in the world?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
There are a lot of players that play across the attacking lines. However, there are limited top 9s in the football world now. The likes of Benzema now play in Saudi Arabia now, and there are limited players playing the top 9 in top clubs. Which striker will you say is the best right now? Kane of Bayern Munich or who?

Who was the highest goal scorer in the world of football last year 2023? It was Cristiano Ronaldo. He scored 57 goals if I remembered correctly. He is still the best striker in football to me as long as he keeps playing and keep scoring goals. Haaland is the next best goal scoring machine after Cristiano Ronaldo.

Who was the highest goal scorer in the world of football last year 2023? It was Cristiano Ronaldo. He scored 57 goals if I remembered correctly. He is still the best striker in football to me as long as he keeps playing and keep scoring goals. Haaland is the next best goal scoring machine after Cristiano Ronaldo.

Well, you are correct with your assessment that the striker is the one that is judged by goals. For a fact, I am still not happy that C. Ronaldo left Manchester United when he did, but it is obvious that he couldn't find a common ground with the manager of Manchester United and that mare him to leave the club for Saudi Arabia.

Well, you are correct with your assessment that the striker is the one that is judged by goals. For a fact, I am still not happy that C. Ronaldo left Manchester United when he did, but it is obvious that he couldn't find a common ground with the manager of Manchester United and that mare him to leave the club for Saudi Arabia.
Manchester United was in a shitty state when Cristiano Ronaldo returned and join back the club. I can tell that if he knew from the outside what was going on in the club, he would not have signed. If not for Sir Alex Fergurson, he would have joined Manchester City.

Manchester United was in a shitty state when Cristiano Ronaldo returned and join back the club. I can tell that if he knew from the outside what was going on in the club, he would not have signed. If not for Sir Alex Fergurson, he would have joined Manchester City.

Another point was that he has always believed that he can make a big difference and the issue with his stay at Manchester United began when he had some disagreements with the manager of Manchester United, Erik Ten Hag.

Another point was that he has always believed that he can make a big difference and the issue with his stay at Manchester United began when he had some disagreements with the manager of Manchester United, Erik Ten Hag.
Yes, it was the manager and the board that fought him and kept working against him. Did you watch his press conference with Morgan? He exposed everything which was going wrong in Manchester United. It was the interview they had a mutual agreement for him to leave the club.

It's Cristiano Ronaldo. Last year, he was able to prove his worth again playing in Saudi Arabia league. He's getting older but still performs like he haven't aged a day.

Mbappe, Halland, and Cristiano Ronaldo are the top strikers in the world now. Ronaldo is older but he's giving those younger players hell.

Does anyone remember Ronaldo from Brazil? I did not like this guy very much but I believe there is no better striker than this Ronaldo. Well, Cristiano Ronaldo is also good but I do not think he is as good as Ronaldo. I see a great potential for Mbappe. He is young and he has many tears left to outsmart all strikers.

The Brazilian Ronaldo was very good in scorning goals. He would have created so much goal scoring record which will be hard to break for other footballers but he was slowed down by so many reoccurring injuries which stopped him. Cristiano Ronaldo was blessed because he didn't suffer much injuries.

I'm also a fan of Ronaldo, but don't forget in which league he plays. This is not the top league and in my opinion these goals should not be included in the official list of the best scorers. In my country, there is a player in the league who scored more than 50 goals, but he should not be included in the list because it is simply not even the top 20 of the league

I'm also a fan of Ronaldo, but don't forget in which league he plays. This is not the top league and in my opinion these goals should not be included in the official list of the best scorers. In my country, there is a player in the league who scored more than 50 goals, but he should not be included in the list because it is simply not even the top 20 of the league
His club in Saudi Arabia Al Nasr have played elite teams in Europe. They have played PSG if I remembered correctly, do you remember how many goals Cristiano Ronaldo was able to score in that match? Messi was still playing for PSG at the time, Neymar and Mbappe was also in the team but CR7 showed them who was the boss. Saudi Arabia league is more competitive than French league and when German league.

If we are to follow this analogy, then, Mbappe that plays in a weaker french league should not even be considered in the conversation. But like Cristiano, Mbappe has proven himself at the highest level apart from the league. Mbappe, C Ronaldo, and Haaland are the best strikers right now.

For me, Mbappe is the best right now because, in my opinion, he is one of the most stable in Europe, although he does not play in the strongest Championship. He is still quite young and has scored many goals. In my opinion, he needs to change the team in order to reach greater heights. Holland is also promising, but in my opinion, he is not so stable

Right from when Mbappe broke out as a young teenage sensation, he has not looked back. There is no year, no season, that he is not among the top performers. He is next in line to be the next winner of the Balon D' Or after he moves to Real Madrid.

I think that Haaland is the best striker in the world. Man went to the EPL which is the best league in the world and shattered all the goal scoring records that ever existed. And he has replicated such high levels in another season. He is the striker defenders dread to play against.

until Ronaldo decides to retire, there will not be another player who will as good as Ronaldo as a striker. I think in the entire foot ball history there was never better strker than Ronaldo. He is a God of fotball.

until Ronaldo decides to retire, there will not be another player who will as good as Ronaldo as a striker. I think in the entire foot ball history there was never better strker than Ronaldo. He is a God of fotball.
While I don't dispute the legendary status of Ronaldo, I have to say the truth that he is no longer the player he used to be and it is understandable given his age. He is not the best striker in the world now because even Portugal doesn't even consider him best striker in the national team any longer.

Personally, I still believe that C. Ronaldo is the best striker in the world right now. He is one of the best players and has proven over time that he is very good at scoring goals.

I don't see any reason a striker should be considered unless they are scoring goals, and that is what C. Ronaldo has been able to achieve so far throughout his career. So, why should anyone write him off?

I'm not exactly a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, but I have to give credit to whom it is due. Ronaldo can be considered to be the best striker in the world right now because of his achievements across the premier League, la Liga, serie A and even Saudi Arabia.

Back