Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Who is going to be watching WWE WrestleMania 40?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
WrestleMania 40 is just less than two weeks away now and the hype is amazing at the moment. I truly believe this is going to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest WrestleMania's in years. It's been a long time since I have been this excited for a WrestleMania I can't remember the last time I was this excited.

Are you going to be watching WrestleMania 40? Which match are you most excited about?

My girlfriend and I can't wait for this and are counting down the days. Unfortunately my boss needs me to come down to the warehouse on Wrestlemania Sunday to help organize some stuff. But I'm hoping that we can be done by 3 p.m. At least I'll have Wrestlemania Saturday off.

The match I most want to see is Gunther vs. Sami Zane for the Intercontinental belt. Sami will get killed but he is sure to put up a good fight while he is being beaten up.

Last edited:
Not going to watch it as I have no television and no interest in wrestling.

I will get it on TV, not going anywhere. TV is fine.

Am not so sure if I would be watching it on not though. When it comes to wrestling in general, I am completely lost. I can't remember the last time I watched wrestling. It should be like a year plus, so I don't even know the latest happenings.

Two wrestlers that I will be watching are Jade Cargill and Tiffany Stratton. They both have quite a following and this will be their time to shine. I'm expecting them both to have breakout moments.

I might watch some highlights if I see them on Facebook, but I can't watch scripted wresting. I stopped watching the WWE years ago.

Back