Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Which food is you want to eat every day??

longshen3301

Off The Mark

Reaction score
We eat a lot of food but not all we love,,what the food you love

When it comes to food I don't have any One I would want to eat on a daily basis. I simply eat what I feel like and when I feel like eating it.

If I could eat one food every single day, it would be avocados. Their rich, creamy texture and slightly nutty flavor never fails to satisfy me.

Wheat is our staple food so we do have Wheat Rotis/ chapattis with veggies every day and occasionally we have rice

Fresh king salmon. That stuff is delicious. Super expensive but I could definitely eat a serving every day.

I like every meal but chicken salad is what I will like to be eating every day. The more reason I love it is that it's very tasty and also a weight loss food. I don't need to worry if I am eating it all the time.

When it comes to food I don't have any One I would want to eat on a daily basis. I simply eat what I feel like and when I feel like eating it.

Featured Articles

Back