Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Which do you choose, Ferrari or Lamborghini?

ihsan007

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Which do you choose, Ferrari or Lamborghini?

Attachments

• download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
Not sure though, don't really know much about cars but maybe I might go for the Ferrari.

Why can't I just choose both? 🥺 They both look pleasing to drive, so I'm just gonna bag the two of them.

I will choose both because both are luxury cars and out of my budget.🤣

I am not a fan of luxury cars. But if I have to choose one, I would choose Ferrari simply because it has won so many Formula 1 Grand Prix.

Are you a fan of formula one racing?

LOL as if I have the money to buy any of these LOL, But I will go for Lamborghini

Ferrari. I love red cars and Ferraris look really cool in that color. I don't know how powerful they are, but they look very rich and I would like to have such a car someday

I can't afford any of the two with my current financial status. I mean I can but then I will be left with nothing much to carry forward with my regular day to day life. I don't mind if anyone gifts me that or I win them in a lottery. I am fine with either or both together. Lol!

I would go for Lamborghini because it's quite popular and ferrari is not as popular now how it was few years ago

Oh! I was not aware that Ferrari is not so popular these days. Well, I never had any high end luxurious car. My siste in law has a Mercedes and I got a ride in it when I visited her. The first name that would come to my mind about luxurious cars is Ferrari. I came to know of Lamborghini very late in my life.

Actually they are all popular luxurious cars but I am not a fan of luxurious cars but if I have the chance to choose I will also choose Ferrari because I seen so many positive reviews.

Back