Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Where is your favorite place

Heba990

Newcomer

Reaction score
Where is your favorite place for a holiday?

Maybe it is Spain. There were the best vacations ever. Always delicious food, amazing people around, astonishing nature.

My favorite place was at home because I used to play alot of games and interact with my friends

New Zealand, Switzerland, Australia and many other countries . I prefer to visit places where there is snowfall.

I don't have a favorite place just yet. For holidays I don't normally go out. Maybe when I start traveling around I might be able to choose a favorite place.

Featured Articles

Back