Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Where do you leave your clothes after work?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I always wondered how other people did it, because those clothes that you can't put back in the closet after work, but you don't need to wash them because they didn't get so dirty after one day, except for T-shirts. I leave it on my computer chair

I change my clothes every single day. I also change my pajamas every day and towels as well. A few years ago I read a report about our bodies constantly shedding skin cells, about bacteria that lives in our skin and how any interactions with others can transfer their skin cells to our bodies, for that and many reasons I do not reuse clothes.. but to each its own. Maybe I'm a little OCD 🙃

I have an open hanger for this purpose. I put my work clothes that does not need washing and can be worn for a couple of times on a hanger. BY the way, I do not go to work, and I work from home, so I do not have to frequently hand my clothes on the hanger. The hanger is for other members in my family

I change my clothes every single day. I also change my pajamas every day and towels as well. A few years ago I read a report about our bodies constantly shedding skin cells, about bacteria that lives in our skin and how any interactions with others can transfer their skin cells to our bodies, for that and many reasons I do not reuse clothes.. but to each its own. Maybe I'm a little OCD 🙃
I would also like to do that someday because I like the feeling of clean clothes, but I don't have enough clothes to change so often, and it also requires spending a lot of money on utility bills if I wash clothes every day. I think one day I will reach that

I have the habit of never wearing a cloth twice which is the reason why I have a dirty clothes trash can where I place in any clothes that I came back from work with. They will be in that trash can until I am ready to do my laundry by myself or I will take it to dry cleaning service for them to do it for me.

For me I usually keep them outside to dry off if there is sweat, so I can wear it another day. Then I try my best to monitor it in case of rain.

I have the habit of never wearing a cloth twice which is the reason why I have a dirty clothes trash can where I place in any clothes that I came back from work with. They will be in that trash can until I am ready to do my laundry by myself or I will take it to dry cleaning service for them to do it for me.
It's cool that you have the opportunity to change clothes every day, because for me it's still problematic, not only because I don't have other t-shirts or pants, but also because in this case I would have to pay a lot for laundry

I don't wear clothes twice, no matter how neat that they look. I mean, there is no point trying to wear clothes twice after work.

I believe that neatness is next to godliness, and it is basic that we focus more on the need to always wear neat clothes to work every day. So, at the end of each working day, my clothes are put where I put dirty laundries.

The very first thing I do is change out of my day clothes. Those go straight into the laundry basket or hamper.. I can't stand leaving worn clothes lying around. If they're still clean enough to re-wear, they get neatly hung up or folded.

I do 90% of my work from home so it is a non issue with me. I am a bit of a clean freak perfectionist, so my girl does not have to get after me to be neat and tidy.

I usually take them off and put them into the basket that belongs to dirty clothes which I would wash in the weekend. I have a wardrobe but I make sure that I don't put dirty clothings inside.

I also only use the clothes for one day and after the work day I collect all the dirty clothes and turn on the washing machine. I run the washing machine every day and it takes a long time to dry and iron these clothes, but I always know that I won't smell like sweat

Ideally clothes is supposed to be left at the place of if it is clothe of work but I normally carry my own back to home and watch air dry it for next time of work which is the normal way that it suppose to do

I always hang my clothes on the hanger and place them on the wardrobe when I come back from work, if it is clean. If it is dirty, I send it straight to the dirty clothes basket.

Yes you are right and many people doesn't care about that but I usually wear clothes once and immediately when I am back I send them to the dirty clothes basket

Back