Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

When you play online games, how aggressive are you?

I am not aggressive. However, I understand why some people can get very aggressive while playing games. That's because these people are too involved with the games and cannot distinguish between what is real and what is unreal at the given point of time

And such people are good. Such people believe in competition; they don't want to let anyone win. Some games allow aggressiveness as long as they give rewards for it. Sometimes people bring their real-life emotions into the game and play aggressively.

These people have practically taken games as their lives. No wonder such ones usually have little to no social interaction, because they spend most of their days playing games on the computer.
To resume it is a job since they could sell accounts at certain level for money or do live streams and get tips from other players especially on platforms like twitch.

And such people are good. Such people believe in competition; they don't want to let anyone win. Some games allow aggressiveness as long as they give rewards for it. Sometimes people bring their real-life emotions into the game and play aggressively.
Trying hard to win and having winning mindset is very good, however, if you you only care about wining, you will also be very aggressive, we can see this in sports as well. Aggression targeted towards other people is not good.

Trying hard to win and having winning mindset is very good, however, if you you only care about wining, you will also be very aggressive, we can see this in sports as well. Aggression targeted towards other people is not good.
Because sometimes draw is not enough for team qualification they tend to win.

I agree with it but there are people who forget that they are playing a game and act like if they are in real world. Some people think them to be superior and don't want to lose from anyone at any cost. Such people don't hesitate to go to an extreme level of aggressiveness.

Sometimes those players have subscribed to the idea that they must win at all costs, so whenever they are losing, that aggression tends to hold them and they will take it out on their opponent or other people.

The majority of players are still highly aggressive, as I frequently observe. After all, during a recent game I played in, I made a mistake, and the entire team called me derogatory things until the game was over. It's four people, not just one. Eighty percent of internet gamers, in my opinion, are quite combative.
Yes you are right and I agree with your words but for me I have alot of experiences on playing online games because I spend about 5 to 6 hour's playing everyday so I get a little bit aggressive when playing games

I am not at all into gaming. Yes, I enjoy outdoor games. It is very natural for any one to get aggressive on the field as you play with the intention to win. The same might be happening to online gamers. But I have read that some where their involvement comes to the stage of addiction. And the aggression becomes a part of their personality and that can be toxic.

Back