Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

When you play online games, how aggressive are you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
The majority of players are still highly aggressive, as I frequently observe. After all, during a recent game I played in, I made a mistake, and the entire team called me derogatory things until the game was over. It's four people, not just one. Eighty percent of internet gamers, in my opinion, are quite combative.

I mostly play games to entertain myself or to feel more relaxed being aggressive would simply defeat the purpose of me playing games.

I usually don't play the kind of games that tend to trigger aggression. But I do play PES and FIFA on playstation 5 with my friends, and I'm not the type that shout up and down when I'm losing. I just enjoy the game however it comes.

When I was younger I took online competitive games very seriously, nowadays I hardly play online games anymore and if I do play them I don't take them as seriously.

When I was younger I took online competitive games very seriously, nowadays I hardly play online games anymore and if I do play them I don't take them as seriously.
Same here, these days I hardly have time to play games, I am usually busy with one thing or the other and when I play, I play just to entertain my self or to feel relaxed.

I'm not aggressive at all because games are a way for me to relax, so I don't want to waste this time fighting with someone. There are situations that I don't like in games, but I never get angry and just try to stop playing and distract myself otherwise

I try to avoid being overly aggressive when playing online games. A little trash talk here and there can be fun in a friendly way, but I never take it too far. At the end of the day, it's just a game meant for enjoyment. Raging or flaming teammates/opponents only breeds more toxicity. My philosophy is to stay focused on improving my own skills rather than lashing out at others.

Same here, these days I hardly have time to play games, I am usually busy with one thing or the other and when I play, I play just to entertain my self or to feel relaxed.
Makes three of us bro, the time we spent playing games those days we cannot try it again now because we have responsibilities to take care of. We have to grind like never before.

Makes three of us bro, the time we spent playing games those days we cannot try it again now because we have responsibilities to take care of. We have to grind like never before.
Hahaha that's so true, I remember when growing up, all we wanted was to play game and stay up all night, but now that we can actually do this and no one woul scold us for it. We no longer have much time for things like this.

I don't engage in violent gaming. I despise video games where players attack other players with swords or guns. We shouldn't allow our children play these kinds of games, in my opinion, as they gets angry in real life and fight with people over small matters.

I am not into gaming much now and you may feel surprised that I am yet to try Pubg or any such game till now when others have been habitual to it

I am not into gaming much now and you may feel surprised that I am yet to try Pubg or any such game till now when others have been habitual to it

Even I never tried PUBG. People were addicted to it, even my kids too. I don't like the games which are aggressive, even I advise others not to play such games as they make you agressive in real life too.

I don't mind aggressive games but from many years I have lost interest in gaming so I am not much into games now

I don't mind aggressive games but from many years I have lost interest in gaming so I am not much into games now
Same with me too. Looking back, I can't believe that I played video games at the rate at which I did when I was younger. Now even if I wanted to, I cannot afford to sit down all day and play video games. I have bills to pay!

Same with me too. Looking back, I can't believe that I played video games at the rate at which I did when I was younger. Now even if I wanted to, I cannot afford to sit down all day and play video games. I have bills to pay!
That's right, I used to play video games during my teens till I start experiencing headaches and have slowly lost interest and I feel this is the best thing that have happened to me

That's right, I used to play video games during my teens till I start experiencing headaches and have slowly lost interest and I feel this is the best thing that have happened to me
It is better that you have been able to cut yourself away from it. Video games can be time-consuming and can make one lose sight of important things.

Absolutely! Online gaming is all about fun, and a little playful banter can add to the excitement. I agree, though, there's a line. Flaming or raging just brings negativity. My focus is on getting better myself, not getting mad at others. There's always the next round to improve!

I am not aggressive. However, I understand why some people can get very aggressive while playing games. That's because these people are too involved with the games and cannot distinguish between what is real and what is unreal at the given point of time

Absolutely! Online gaming is all about fun, and a little playful banter can add to the excitement. I agree, though, there's a line. Flaming or raging just brings negativity. My focus is on getting better myself, not getting mad at others. There's always the next round to improve!
Good one, most times people just get carried away with the whole excitement and all, and they just let their emotions fly wild.

I am not aggressive. However, I understand why some people can get very aggressive while playing games. That's because these people are too involved with the games and cannot distinguish between what is real and what is unreal at the given point of time
These people have practically taken games as their lives. No wonder such ones usually have little to no social interaction, because they spend most of their days playing games on the computer.

Back