Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

When you play online games, how aggressive are you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Reaction score

The majority of players are still highly aggressive, as I frequently observe. After all, during a recent game I played in, I made a mistake, and the entire team called me derogatory things until the game was over. It's four people, not just one. Eighty percent of internet gamers, in my opinion, are quite combative.

I mostly play games to entertain myself or to feel more relaxed being aggressive would simply defeat the purpose of me playing games.

I usually don't play the kind of games that tend to trigger aggression. But I do play PES and FIFA on playstation 5 with my friends, and I'm not the type that shout up and down when I'm losing. I just enjoy the game however it comes.

When I was younger I took online competitive games very seriously, nowadays I hardly play online games anymore and if I do play them I don't take them as seriously.

When I was younger I took online competitive games very seriously, nowadays I hardly play online games anymore and if I do play them I don't take them as seriously.
Same here, these days I hardly have time to play games, I am usually busy with one thing or the other and when I play, I play just to entertain my self or to feel relaxed.

Featured Articles

Back