Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

When did you start using smartphone

I started using smartphone when my uncle got a new phone and and gave me his old one. That was the first phone I had and I was very happy.
It's pretty much the same for me, though in my case it was after my dad died, I started using one of his old phones. That was my first phone. It was around 2009 or there about.

I had my first phone given to me. I didn't have money to afford one. My dad gave it to me to continue using after he got a new one.

I had my first phone given to me. I didn't have money to afford one. My dad gave it to me to continue using after he got a new one.
Most people don't buy the first phone they used. It is almost always gifted to them them by their parents or relatives.

It has been years but these days every smartphone company is added new features and making it so much easier for everyone to access the phone

It has been years but these days every smartphone company is added new features and making it so much easier for everyone to access the phone
But their price keeps increasing every year! The amount of money we use to buy a smartphone now could have gotten two smartphones 3 years ago.

This is bound to happen and I guess government is also adding extra taxes and earning good amount of revenue from it

I don't remember exactly year but I got my first android after I graduated and loved the experience because now I was able to access videos in my phone
Back then I didn't know it was possible to even download movies or videos with our smartphones or even any phone. It was when I got my first symbian phone I knew this was possible.

Most people don't buy the first phone they used. It is almost always gifted to them them by their parents or relatives.

Absolutely, I have gifted my kids , smartphones recently when they of 15 years. They are too happy to have their own phones now.

I got my first mobile phone in 2009 and it was a simple feature phone by Nokia. I switched to smartphone in the year 2014. I am not very tech savvy and gadget crazy. I am never among the first ones to use the technology.

Back