Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of weather and why do you love it?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
My favorite type of weather is a crisp autumn day. there's something about the cool air and the leaves changing colors that's just so cozy and inviting. I love it because it's the perfect weather for hiking, apple picking, and all my favorite fall activities.

My favorite kind of weather is the dark, cold and rainy type. I enjoy this because I always love wearing sweater, most people consider me as weird when they see me wearing sweater in a very hot weather.

I love it when the sun is out but not too hot. Those raining seasons when the sky will be a bit cloudy and so one can be outside for as long as one wants without feeling the skin burning to the insides!

My favorite season is winter, when I can sleep well under the blanket. We normally have two seasons: summer and winter. In summer, days are intolerable because of the humidity. We sweat a lot, and the AC is not switched on.

My favorite season is winter, when I can sleep well under the blanket. We normally have two seasons: summer and winter. In summer, days are intolerable because of the humidity. We sweat a lot, and the AC is not switched on.
In the winter you could work. In summer you cannot. Or even if you do you will have low working progress at work due to the warm and the hot weather.

I like the spring, summer is too hot and the winter is too cold.

I do prefer spring because its ideal for our body but sadly it does not stay for a long duration

We don't have winter here so I have never experienced this. I would love to experience winter one day though.

In the winter you could work. In summer you cannot. Or even if you do you will have low working progress at work due to the warm and the hot weather.
Wow, I did not know summers over there is that bad. In summers here, it is hot truly, but not to the extent that we will not be able to work under it.

I like winters because I hate the sweaty summers so only option left is winters

I do like rainy weather in summers as its fun and if I am home then its more fun lol as we can plan to have tea and fritters

I love the beginning of winter. During this period, there is usually no snow, but the temperature becomes very cool. It gives me the atmosphere of holidays and rest. I also like to walk outside at this time of the evening

My favorite type of weather is a crisp autumn day. there's something about the cool air and the leaves changing colors that's just so cozy and inviting. I love it because it's the perfect weather for hiking, apple picking, and all my favorite fall activities.
Keep up the good work 👍

Back