Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite type of music

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
Im a bit of a music lover, and my taste is pretty eclectic. I enjoy everything from indie folk to electronic dance music. There's nothing like discovering a new artist or song to add to my playlist!
What's your favorite type of music?

Jazz, folk and rock especially Swedish rock.

I love rap songs. It is the reason my favorite rapper is Eminem. He was the person that made me fall in love with raps. I can play only his songs all day.

I am a drummer, so I tend to listen to a lot of songs mainly for the beat most of the times. My favorite kind of music are Christian gospel songs.

I love all genres of music. There’s always something for a mood. Music is definitely therapy

I don't like rap songs and very loud music. I like classical songs more than any other music

Being a Punjabi I love Punjabi Music and it's already international now and I also like Bollywood music

Being a Punjabi I love Punjabi Music and it's already international now and I also like Bollywood music
I'm sorry to ask, is Punjabi music different from Bollywood music? In what ways? Because I've always been thinking that Punjabi music is the same as Bollywood music

I like hard rock and metal, but I'll often listen to a variety of music.

I'm sorry to ask, is Punjabi music different from Bollywood music? In what ways? Because I've always been thinking that Punjabi music is the same as Bollywood music
Bollywood has started to add at least 1-2 Punjabi Songs in a Bollywood movie from a long time now but Punjabi Music is different, Bollywood is like Hindi Movie or Indian Movie and Punjabi is actually one of the regional languages and Mother tongue of Punjabi's

Bollywood has started to add at least 1-2 Punjabi Songs in a Bollywood movie from a long time now but Punjabi Music is different, Bollywood is like Hindi Movie or Indian Movie and Punjabi is actually one of the regional languages and Mother tongue of Punjabi's
Oh, okay I get it now. A few indian films I have watched sings in different languages, maybe Punjabi is one of them?

Oh, okay I get it now. A few indian films I have watched sings in different languages, maybe Punjabi is one of them?
Yes, Punjabi language is quite similar to Hindi so its not very tough to understand and is also quite popular.

I have always liked calm and simple music because it calms me down. There is so much noise during the day and I really like to come home and put on some good music to relax

Yes, Punjabi language is quite similar to Hindi so its not very tough to understand and is also quite popular.
Alright I get it now. I guess I have to watch more Bollywood movies to further figure out the difference!

Alright I get it now. I guess I have to watch more Bollywood movies to further figure out the difference!
Maybe you should listen to Karan Aujla or Sidhu Moosewala on YouTube because that would be the purest form of Punjabi Music

Maybe you should listen to Karan Aujla or Sidhu Moosewala on YouTube because that would be the purest form of Punjabi Music
Noted, I will check out their songs

I love rap songs. It is the reason my favorite rapper is Eminem. He was the person that made me fall in love with raps. I can play only his songs all day.
I love rap music too. Do you listen to conscious rap music? The likes of J Cole that are lyrical gods? I know Eminem does very good story telling rap.

I do love Punjabi Music a lot and even now they are playing on Youtube on another tab and that does help me keep working for long

Back