Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music What's the next concert or live performance you're looking forward to attending?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Concerts are always a lot of fun and you can not beat being able to go and see your favourite singer or band live in concert. Tickets do not come cheap though so most of us tend to choose the concerts we wish to go to wisely.

Will you be attending a live performance or concert soon that you are looking forward to? Who will you be going to see?

I have been to a couple of music concerts here that didn't just go the way that I wanted. I mean going to a music concert where the artistes came out very late at night wasn't the best of experience for me at all. So, I don't look forward to attending any of the music concerts till I see an improvement in timing.

I don't go to the concerts these days, I am not even aware of any upcoming concerts in my town. However, back in the days when I was in my teens and early adulthood I used to go to a lot of concert. I not only went to the concerts where local arts performed but also in the concerts where international artists performed.

I have never attended big concerts or any performances, but this year I would like to go to any stage of Eurovision because last year I watched the whole show for the first time and I would like to be in such an atmosphere

I've never been to a concert. Too much social anxiety. :(

I would really like to visit Tomorrowland because it is one of the biggest concerts in Europe, but it is very difficult to get there and I still don't know how I will do it

None for now, I have never really been the type to go for live concerts and the likes.

Concerts are crowded for me. It is basically the same as watching it online, so I don't disturb myself to go to any concert, however big the artiste might be.

Back