Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the most difficult workout drill for you?

I always see the spriting race as very challenging especially if many schools are participating then going from local to international spriting race. It could be easy in the beginning but after that you find that you have to realize a lot of things in the shortest time frame and many abandon the mission.
Yes, spriting race was very challenging anytime we had to do it back then in school. Those of us who are selected to represent will keep training almost every day because it's the same way other teams are going with their training to make sure they have their best runner representing them to win it for them.

One of the most challenging and painful workout drills I've experienced is the "Burpee Challenge". It involves a series of burpees performed in quick succession, pushing your body to its limits.

I have to admit it is the squatting part. In fact any workout that has to do with legs is so hard for me. No wonder I used to see all these body builders with muscular body but thin legs. 😂

Back