Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's the most dangerous sports?

Heatman

Off The Mark

Reaction score
There are so many sports and each of them comes with their different risks. But there are some which seems to be more dangerous than the rest. Personally for me, any sports that inflicts head injury can be regarded as a very dangerous sport. Sports like MMA and boxing tops my list. F1 racing is very deadly too.

I would say boxing. You’re one punch in the wrong place away from serious damage. F1/racing is dangerous too but the objective is to race to the finish line whereas in boxing the objective is to literally punch the other guy, mostly in the face. You tell me which one is more dangerous!

I would say boxing. You’re one punch in the wrong place away from serious damage. F1/racing is dangerous too but the objective is to race to the finish line whereas in boxing the objective is to literally punch the other guy, mostly in the face. You tell me which one is more dangerous!
Boxing definitely is worst. Taking long punishment for 12 rounds unless you KO your opponent or you get KO that will end it sooner.

Boxing definitely is worst. Taking long punishment for 12 rounds unless you KO your opponent or you get KO that will end it sooner.
It’s also scary to think about how much damage you can take in a short space of time - all it takes is one punch. Have you heard of Prichard Colon? He was punched in the back of the head and is now paralysed.

It’s also scary to think about how much damage you can take in a short space of time - all it takes is one punch. Have you heard of Prichard Colon? He was punched in the back of the head and is now paralysed.
I know about Prichard Colon. It was sad what happened to him but it's the sacrifices they make for the sports to have us entertained.

Boxing is definitely the top on the list of most dangerous in my opinion.
One wrong hit to the head could lead to so much damage.

Boxing is definitely the top on the list of most dangerous in my opinion.
One wrong hit to the head could lead to so much damage.

I've seen boxers knocked out cold when fighting. This is why I don't like boxing in any way. Boxers have been killed when fighting. I will never approve for anyone I know to become a boxer.

Some of the most dangerous sports include boxing, MMA, bull riding, BASE jumping, and big-wave surfing. These sports carry a high risk of injury and even death due to their extreme nature and physical demands. But yeah, I think every sport is dangerous which is why they have protective equipment for the players.

People who are doing boxing could not live so much. They will face a lot of health problems in the brain due to the fact of violence applied to the head of somebody. Add fact that the noise is defected first time you start playing boxing. I do not enjoy this sport too.

I would have said that it's boxing that is the most dangerous sports in the world but after considering what goes down in Mixed Martial Arts sports like UFC, I had to think twice about choosing boxing. In boxing, it's only the fist that is used to fight but in a Mixed Martial Arts sports like UFC, fists, elbows, knees, and feets are used to decimate your opponent.

I would have said that it's boxing that is the most dangerous sports in the world but after considering what goes down in Mixed Martial Arts sports like UFC, I had to think twice about choosing boxing. In boxing, it's only the fist that is used to fight but in a Mixed Martial Arts sports like UFC, fists, elbows, knees, and feets are used to decimate your opponent.

The UFC can be considered one of the most dangerous sports to get involved in. I never knew the sports were not related to boxing, but to Mixed Arts sports. With the way that they fight there, I believe that a lot of planning happens there for the players to even agree to get involved in such dangerous sports.

The UFC can be considered one of the most dangerous sports to get involved in. I never knew the sports were not related to boxing, but to Mixed Arts sports. With the way that they fight there, I believe that a lot of planning happens there for the players to even agree to get involved in such dangerous sports.
The money which the UFC fighters are being paid is one of the reasons why they all agree to fight in the Mixed Martial Arts sports. They have good medical team on stand by all the time in case someone needs an immediate medical assistance while being in a fight.

The money which the UFC fighters are being paid is one of the reasons why they all agree to fight in the Mixed Martial Arts sports. They have good medical team on stand by all the time in case someone needs an immediate medical assistance while being in a fight.

Are they paid more than what footballers earn? Why would they be risking their lives in that kind of sports for money? What if they die from the process of fighting? Who is going to enjoy the money? I believe there is more to that kind of sports.

Are they paid more than what footballers earn? Why would they be risking their lives in that kind of sports for money? What if they die from the process of fighting? Who is going to enjoy the money? I believe there is more to that kind of sports.

Everyone doesn't have the skills to be a footballer. Have you paused to consider that? Almost everyone can fight. It's why they go down the path of fighting in UFC and boxing.

Footballer sign longer contract which makes it look like they are paid higher but in reality, they are paid for their contract on weekly basis. UFC and boxers fighters are paid millions of dollars per a fight. I heard Francis Ngannou received over $15,000,000 for his fight against Tyson Fury.

Muay Thai or Thai boxing is the most dangerous sports I've watched. It's a combat sport that uses stand-up striking, sweeps, and various clinching techniques. They use fists, elbows, knees and shins to fight. It's not a safe sports.

I think mountain biking, track racing, white water rafting, skiing all are very dangerous sports. You can not only get serious injury and live a live of an invalid for the rest of your life but can be die. I think MMA can also be added to the list of dangerous sports. Al;l adventure sports can be added to the list of dangerous sports.

The only thing that goes in mountain biking sports is that those bikers wear helmet and other body protective shields to help and limit the impact which their body is going to suffer if they fall off while biking on the mountain. Yes, they can be injured or die but they have some protection unlike boxing and MMA.

It's different for everyone, but for me hockey seems very cruel and dangerous because they are constantly knocking each other down and also the skates are very sharp and I have seen some cases when they cut other players with them due to certain collisions.

It's different for everyone, but for me hockey seems very cruel and dangerous because they are constantly knocking each other down and also the skates are very sharp and I have seen some cases when they cut other players with them due to certain collisions.
Yes, you're on point with naming hockey to be among the dangerous sports. I do not watch hockey very much but the one's which I did watched, there was so many accidents and injuries in it. I've seen someone whom was cut open and he died on the spot.

Featured Articles

Back