Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's the longest relationship you've been into?

Kennedy

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Relationship is full of ups and downs. This makes some of them either end in marriage or break up in the end. How many relationships have you been into? Did any of them end up in marriage? Which one was the longest lasting relationship you've been into?

I have never had a very serious relationship, because the only relationship I had was in the 6th grade of school and it lasted only a month. It was cool, but after that I was even afraid to talk to girls I liked

I have been married for 10 years, and this is the longest relationship I have ever been into. Before I got married I was not ever into a serious relationship and I had never been for more than a year with the same person. I did not believe in relationship and I was a free spirit.

The longest relationship I have ever been into was my first relationship. It lasted for close to four years or there about. Since then I have not had the time to date again.

It's mostly been wham-bam-thank you maam kind of affairs for me. But one lasted a year and the one I'm in now seems to be going well so far. (close to a year now)

The longest relationship I have ever been into was my first relationship. It lasted for close to four years or there about. Since then I have not had the time to date again.
After the breakup of such a long relationship, of course, it can be difficult to find a new partner, because you will definitely want a much better one than before and there will be a lot of new demands. However, as far as I'm concerned, it will all happen over time

After the breakup of such a long relationship, of course, it can be difficult to find a new partner, because you will definitely want a much better one than before and there will be a lot of new demands. However, as far as I'm concerned, it will all happen over time
Yes I believe with time I we definitely find the right one. For now I am just more focused on building myself to be a lot more better mentally, and physically. Then I am also focused in trying to build my business.

I've been in a relationship with my parents and siblings since I was born. They're the people whom I've being in a relationship the longest without any plans of leaving them.

The first girl I really loved was the longest relationship I was in. We dated for 2 and a half years before we broke up. We made attempts to get back together but I had lost all the vibes about that relationship. I am single now and actively searching.

The first girl I really loved was the longest relationship I was in. We dated for 2 and a half years before we broke up. We made attempts to get back together but I had lost all the vibes about that relationship. I am single now and actively searching.
It's a pity, but this is life, and I don't think it's worth fighting for something that won't happen. I hope you stay in a good relationship because a lot of people who break up remain enemies

I have only been in one relationship so far which is still ongoing. It is almost going to 2 years now and I really wished that it will be the one and only relationship I will have leading to marriage. I don't want to experience that kind of heartbreak that will turn me to someone with no emotions.

The longest relationship before I got married was a 5-way relationship. I had a difficult period before I left my partner. But a year and a half after that, I met my husband, with whom we have been married for more than 5 years

Back