Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What would you spend $1 million on if you win it?

If I suddenly came into $1 million, my top priority would be securing my family's future. I would put a sizable portion into investments and savings, After that, I would likely spend some on owning my dream home, taking a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, and pursuing passion projects or entrepreneurial ideas I've had.

If I suddenly came into $1 million, my top priority would be securing my family's future. I would put a sizable portion into investments and savings, After that, I would likely spend some on owning my dream home, taking a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, and pursuing passion projects or entrepreneurial ideas I've had.
Sounds like a good plan. I have heard of people who won the lottery in the US but they lavished the money. They were having fun, going to parties, acquiring designer brands and carrying girls. In the end they squander the money and are now back to square one.
Such a senseless behavior.

If I should have that amount, the first thing I would do is save some then the rest I would invest in real estate, and invest in my current business and if possible create other extra investments no matter how small. I would make sure I don't spend everything at once though.

I would immediately like a private house because it would solve a lot of problems. Also, I would be able to provide children with better education at school and later at university. Of course, I would help my parents and I could try to create my own business

Hehe $1 millions I think I will start my own business and buy many assets both online and offline and give a lot of charity's and I think it's okay for me

Though it is very impossible to win that amount but if luck has a hidden agenda on me by letting me win a one million dollar lotto, we'll I have to set aside some millions for retirement age giving 5 percent to the church, build a mansion and buy a Tesla, yeheey.

I really don't think I need more than half a million in my life now for the plans that I have. If I get to win that, I would expand my farm and make it ultra modern. I would add different stratas to my farm. I would open a research centre and add alongside my farm.

If ever luck sides me to win one million dollars, I will also make my siblings millionaires. How happy life would be if time and destiny permit me to become wealthy. That would be my perfect moment. But how could it happen if I won't bet a lotto lol.

Back