Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What web browser did you use first

I have tried almost every web browser that was available for free but till now not even one comes closer to Google chrome and if I need to choose another then it will be Brave
Brave browsers have not been compatible with this current phone that I'm using, so I've not been able to download it. But Chrome is still fine for me.

I have tried almost every web browser that was available for free but till now not even one comes closer to Google chrome and if I need to choose another then it will be Brave
Brave Wallet has better features than google chrome, because it offers synchronization with your seed phrase accross various devices like your pc and tablette and mobile phone and everything works with qr code then if you flash any of them you did not restart from scratch add to extensions sync unlike opera that doesn't sync extensions.

A browser is a software application used to access and navigate the Internet. Popular web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. Browsers interpret and display web content, allowing users to view websites, download files, and interact with online services. What web browsers do you use? What was the first browser you used? The first browser I used was internet explorer.
The very first browser I ever used should Internet Explorer on windows NT

A browser is a software application used to access and navigate the Internet. Popular web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. Browsers interpret and display web content, allowing users to view websites, download files, and interact with online services. What web browsers do you use? What was the first browser you used? The first browser I used was internet explorer.
The first browser i used should either be Mozilla Firefix or Internet Explorer..... am not really sure

Featured Articles

Back