Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What was the last mobile game you played?

I've been playing Block Blast lately. I downloaded so I could earn some credits from Idle-Empire since it's one of the offerwalls. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do, but it's quite fun. It's a mix of a puzzle and tetris. I need to beat a number of games in classic mode to unlock credits, I just wish it kept track of how many games I've beat so far since I didn't keep track of it. :V

It's important because it's hard to spend so much time on games and then it's not good to play games for long also
I agree there. I have seen many getting addicted to games and wasting a lot of time with them..I don't have that luxury of time to get addicted to any of these on screen things. I have very limited tolerance for any screen and I would rather use it for my online hustles and offline obligations.

The last mobile game I played was Mech Arena. I enjoy the pvp, and trying to get new mechs, and weapons.

The last game I played was Call of Duty, I stopped due to the addictive attitude that I started developing. It doesn't stop me from playing the ones in my phone. Sometimes, I can play Candy Crush, Snooker or word cookies. These games ain't addictive but they help me to stay sane.

The last game I played was Call of Duty, I stopped due to the addictive attitude that I started developing. It doesn't stop me from playing the ones in my phone. Sometimes, I can play Candy Crush, Snooker or word cookies. These games ain't addictive but they help me to stay sane.
Good that you could acknowledge that it was getting addictive and stopped it. Sometimes a late action can be so damaging. I have seen people who get so addicted to these games that it impacts their overall health and all other obligations in life.

Good that you could acknowledge that it was getting addictive and stopped it. Sometimes a late action can be so damaging. I have seen people who get so addicted to these games that it impacts their overall health and all other obligations in life.
I am quite observant both in my life and what happens in my environment. I started dodging some of my responsibilities, preferred to stay indoor from morning till night and not doing anything except gaming.

I am quite observant both in my life and what happens in my environment. I started dodging some of my responsibilities, preferred to stay indoor from morning till night and not doing anything except gaming.
It happens when things start getting addictive. Good that you realised it soon and brought things under control. In my therapy sessions, I see youngsters coming with such gaming addiction. They not only ruin their academics, but also their social and family life. They suffer from mental and emotional issues.

The last mobile game I played was Monopoly Go not too long ago.

It seems that most of the board games that we played in our growing up times comes up with the digital screen version these days. Yesterday, I suggested one of my student client to play snakes and ladders. He quickly suggested to download it on my mobile, so that we can. He is 12 and he comes to me for therapy. He has screen addiction. LOL. He was reluctant to play the same game on board , but I slowly coaxed him and he ended up enjoying it a lot. I am working on cutting down his screen time addiction that is badly impacting his health on all fronts.

It's been weeks now since I played any game on my mobile, I have been so busy recently.

Back