Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What was the last mobile game you played?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Mobile games are great to help pass the time if you are travelling or even waiting for a meeting or an appointment, they can also be great to sit and play for a little while whilst you chill at home.

I have been playing a few mobile games of late myself and would love to hear what games others last played, who knows, it may inspire us to find a new game to play.

The last mobile game I played was Monopoly Go.

What was the last mobile game you played?

The last mobile game I played was SimCity build it. A few days now i have had this hunger to play some city building game, so I decided to go for SimCity. I also played monopoly go as well.

The last mobile game I played was Guns of Boom, but it was a long time ago, because now I only play computer games and mobile games have become simply not interesting for me. However, for those who do not have a computer, this would be a very exciting game

I don't remember playing any mobile game recently. I am not much into screen games. The last one that I remember was playing Temple Run. My daughter had taught me that during Covid lockdown. I would have played a few times but couldn't sustain the interest.

I think it was Hill Climb racing a game where we need to climb hills through bike or car and its a very good game

I last played Fall Guys which just came to mobile today! You can download it yourself through the Epic Games app on your mobile! Great game!

The last mobile game I played was beach buggy racing it was quitely an fantastic game were you face's a lot of competitions if you haven't play it I suggest you should give a try

I just played Angry games and it's my favorite game that I play on mobile

Yesterday, I played candy crush for some time on my daughter's phone. She loves that game. And she asked me to try it. I too liked it, but then I can't go beyond 15_20 minutes as it becomes tiring for me to play on screen. I have a good stamina for physical outdoor games.

The last mobile game I played was beach buggy racing it was quitely an fantastic game were you face's a lot of competitions if you haven't play it I suggest you should give a try
I have last played the brick game on my phone. It's a very great game.

I have last played the brick game on my phone. It's a very great game.
It has been so long that I played brick game and there are so many now but I don't know which one you did you mean because you haven't write the full name

The games that I have played a couple of times as I mentioned in my earlier posts were introduced to me by my daughters. I remember them mentioning about Minecraft when they were in their Middle school. They don't talk about it any more. So, I assume that they are over it now. But I could sense that it's very popular as many of their school friends were into it. I should once try that too.

I
The games that I have played a couple of times as I mentioned in my earlier posts were introduced to me by my daughters. I remember them mentioning about Minecraft when they were in their Middle school. They don't talk about it any more. So, I assume that they are over it now. But I could sense that it's very popular as many of their school friends were into it. I should once try that too.
I too have once played that game. It's very interesting for that matter

I have played Candy crush on my mobile and have liked it. It's so addictive and is one of my favorite.

@Stardom22 . My daughters felt that it helps in creativity and space management etc. That used to be my younger one's excuse of playing it.
@Kingpin . Candy crush is addictive. My sister in law keeps playing it. A lot of her daily work is impacted by that.

@Stardom22 . My daughters felt that it helps in creativity and space management etc. That used to be my younger one's excuse of playing it.
@Kingpin . Candy crush is addictive. My sister in law keeps playing it. A lot of her daily work is impacted by that.
I have seen many addicted to this game and all age groups love this game as it's easy to play so kids also enjoy candy crush

I have seen many addicted to this game and all age groups love this game as it's easy to play so kids also enjoy candy crush
I think a lot of people around the globe play this. I think that candy crush is alsi easy to start with. I remember that I used to get a lot of invitation on Facebook during Covid times to play candy crush. These invitations came from friends and family in my friend list there.

I don't play this game daily because I cannot afford to spend so much time on games and it's quite addictive so once you play then you can waste hours 😂

I don't play this game daily because I cannot afford to spend so much time on games and it's quite addictive so once you play then you can waste hours 😂
I don't like any of the screen games. I have played them only a couple of times so far as I mentioned in my earlier comments. I would rather do my work or play board games and outdoor games. That would give me time to bond with my family. And some exercise if it's outdoor

I don't like any of the screen games. I have played them only a couple of times so far as I mentioned in my earlier comments. I would rather do my work or play board games and outdoor games. That would give me time to bond with my family. And some exercise if it's outdoor
It's important because it's hard to spend so much time on games and then it's not good to play games for long also

Back