Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What usually gives you nightmare when sleeping at night?

Nightmares are an unfortunate but normal occurrence that most people experience from time to time. While I don't have them frequently, they do still happen on occasion. usually after a particularly stressful day or when my sleep patterns are disrupted. When I do have a vivid, disturbing nightmare, it can really shake me and make it difficult to fall back asleep peacefully.

I think that most nightmares occur as a result of the horror movie watched that night before going to sleep. But for me I sometimes have nightmares because of overthinking and over worrying throughout the day.

I don't have nightmares at all now. I don't watch scary movies, and besides that, my brain has nowhere to get information about anything scary. I rarely have dreams, but they are better without dreams than if I had nightmares

Horror movies are the main cause of these nightmares and that's why I don't watch any horror movies at least in the evening

Back