Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

what things do you always take with you when you go somewhere?

I bring with me my bag containing my cellular phone, my wallet, my ID, my keys . I also bring with me food , bottled water, and snacks. These are the things I always bring with me at work or at sea.

Having a bag does help as we can carry all our important things and for us men we need to carry our wallet and phone and even a phone can replace wallet as it can carry digital ID and can pay online

When I carry many things, they are placed inside the luggage of my car. I only bring the ones inside the office most important things like my food.

I think these days our smartphone is most important as it can carry digital money and we can pay online and can also carry our ID in digital form

I always try to take cash with me because different situations can happen and not always a card can help. Everyone accepts cash and I can get any services I need

every day, most of us leave the house somewhere, for example, to the store. I always take my house keys, smartphone and the most important documents with me because I don't know what might happen. Sometimes if I know I won't be at home for a long time, I take a power bank for my smartphone because it runs out very quickly
No need to take my important documents because the technology have gone very far just my smartphone and laptop it's okay because I have a copy of all documents inside

Back