Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What sports do you enjoy playing?

As long as football is being played during the weekend, I will have the time now to either play or watch other professional footballer who play too. It's a very explosive sports which gives me job whenever I'm watching or playing. I watched Manchester City play against Chelsea yesterday, it was a tough match.

I started to play football at basic school and I have grown to play the sports till today. I go to a university mini stadium to play every Saturday morning. I do sprints. That's why I am mostly deployed in the flanks.

I was on the highschool wrestling team and on the vollyball team as well. I also played a lot of soccer when in school. Nowadays I'm too busy earning a living to play sports.

I like to play football and also cricket and in school I used to play volleyball with my friends and it's one hell of a great way to feel energized.

Growing up, I was always a big fan of team sports like soccer and basketball, As an adult, I've gravitated more towards individual sports that allow me to get outdoors tennis, hiking, But I still try to get together with friends for pick-up games whenever possible to scratch that team sports itch. No matter the sport, I love staying active in a fun, social environment that blends physicality with friendship.

I like to play ping pong because I like big tennis, but I don't have such an opportunity, but there is an opportunity to play ping pong, but not many of my friends know how to play at the same level as me

I have never been much of a sports person, so I do not have a specific sport with which I normally play. There was a time I was playing football, but that was a really long time ago.

I love badminton so much and always play whenever I have free time in the evening

Featured Articles

Back