Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What sports do you enjoy playing?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Most of us will have played a sport or several sports in our life. Some we may have loved playing and others we may have tolerated as it may have been something we had to take part in at school.

When it came to playing sports either with friends or in school I always loved to play football, tennis and also rounders (similar to baseball)

Tennis and football are the two I tend to still play now from time to time but not as often as I used to when I was younger.

What sports do you enjoy playing?

I enjoy playing all kinds of sports, whether it be football, tennis, cricket, rounders, basketball or even netball. My favourite sport to play is definitely football but I enjoy playing any and all sports.

I enjoy playing all kinds of sports, whether it be football, tennis, cricket, rounders, basketball or even netball. My favourite sport to play is definitely football but I enjoy playing any and all sports.
I feel like football is definitely the most popular one when I ask people which sports they enjoy playing :)

Did you used to play rounders in school? That was the only place I ever played it but I do remember one time I and a group of friends who lived next door to me when I was younger, we all went to the park together and played rounders in the park, that was a lot of fun.

I feel like football is definitely the most popular one when I ask people which sports they enjoy playing :)

Did you used to play rounders in school? That was the only place I ever played it but I do remember one time I and a group of friends who lived next door to me when I was younger, we all went to the park together and played rounders in the park, that was a lot of fun.
Yes! You’re not British if you didn’t play rounders in school :p

Yes! You’re not British if you didn’t play rounders in school :p
I couldn't agree more! Saying that though, I never hear my kids talking about rounders so I do wonder if they still do it not or if it is something they don't bother with anymore.

It would be a shame if they no longer play it in school now. I used to love the game and I always remember my friends wanting me to take the extra spot if we needed an extra person on our side to bat again as I used to be able to hit it really well and get a full-rounder. If only we could go back to those days :)

I enjoy soccer and floor hockey the most. I got into soccer in a course in university. I played floor hockey in PE in high school.

Some of the sports which I love playing are ; football, ice hockey, high jump, swimming and arm wrestling.

It's only football sports I'm into playing now. I don't have much interest in other sports the same way I did with football.

If I'm feeling up to it in the Summer, I don't mind playing football with my brothers outside.
As long as I'm not the one in goal, lol.

If I'm feeling up to it in the Summer, I don't mind playing football with my brothers outside.
As long as I'm not the one in goal, lol.

Being a goalkeeper can come with mixed feelings. If there's a lot of shots in your goal, you will suffer for 90 long minutes with throwing yourself on the pitch.

It's only football and volleyball that are the sports I love playing. Any other sports can go to hell for all I care in having me play it but I won't mind watching.

It's only football and volleyball that are the sports I love playing. Any other sports can go to hell for all I care in having me play it but I won't mind watching.

This is nice to know! When it comes to football, which position are you very good at? Why did you decide to focus on the position? Care to explain a bit of how volleyball is being played? Personally, I enjoyed playing football until I had a career ending hamstring injury that made me quit playing for over a half decade now.

I'm not into sports much but I think I would enjoy playing any sport as long as it is with my close friends or family. I remember, during my childhood, I used to play cricket a lot with my friends and family. Apart from that, we also used to play football sometimes.

I'm not into sports much but I think I would enjoy playing any sport as long as it is with my close friends or family. I remember, during my childhood, I used to play cricket a lot with my friends and family. Apart from that, we also used to play football sometimes.

This is good! In as much as I stopped playing active football with the hope of becoming a professional footballer, I have been able to focus on enjoying playing with my family and friends during the Christmas season. When everyone is home and focused, we set up on how we can play the game and have fun.

This is good! In as much as I stopped playing active football with the hope of becoming a professional footballer, I have been able to focus on enjoying playing with my family and friends during the Christmas season. When everyone is home and focused, we set up on how we can play the game and have fun.
That sounds like a great way to bond with your loved ones during the holidays! Enjoying football or basically any sport with family and friends can create lasting memories while also bringing everyone closer together.

That sounds like a great way to bond with your loved ones during the holidays! Enjoying football or basically any sport with family and friends can create lasting memories while also bringing everyone closer together.
In this game, there are winners and losers. If you are enjoying playing either winner or loser and don't deflame other family members part that could be as you do. Some winners deflame the losers that could let family membership after playing going to the evil.

I have so much love for football. It's a surprise with the level of love and commitment I have in following football that I wasn't in any way being professionally involved with playing football. I play football though but it's only as a way of working out to keep fit which I enjoy whenever I have time to play.

When I was a kid, I used to play football (soccer, for American audience). I was an average player but I had passion for playing. However, as I grew older, my interest in playing vanished. Then in my later teen years I picked up an interest in cricket. I did not play cricket a lot. These days I do not play any sports.

Even though I have so many other life commitments which take much of my time now, this have affected how disposed I am to play football like I used to but whenever I have the opportunity to play in a good environment, I will make sure to play. An official will be present for me to play.

I was very fond of football as a child. But over time, when I had responsibilities as an adult, I could not devote much time to the game and I had to leave this occupation. Now, when I have free time, I like basketball more because it suits my body better. As for football, I only watch matches of professional players

Featured Articles

Back