Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What Marvel/DC Shows are you looking forward to?

Hulk

Hulk Smash!

Reaction score
What Marvel/DC Shows are you looking forward to?

I’m really looking forward to Loki season 2 which comes out this week. The first season was elite so hopefully more of the same!

I'm looking forward to that Beast Boy mini series that was announced a few months ago. I hope it's going to be more serious than Go, I absolutely hate Teen Titans Go.

I’m really looking forward to Loki season 2 which comes out this week. The first season was elite so hopefully more of the same!

I've watched Loki season 2 and it was very entertaining. It's sad how Loki path ended with him being lonely but overall, the TV show was epic.

I like Marvel better than DC, but I'm waiting for Aquaman 2 from DC, and from Marvel, I'd really like to see the third part of Deadpool and Venom 3, but I'll have to wait until the end of 2024 for the last movie

I'm eagerly anticipating the Disney+ series "Daredevil: Born Again" from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The chance to see Charlie Cox reprise his acclaimed performance as the Man Without Fear is thrilling, and I'm curious to see how the character will be integrated into the larger MCU. On the DC side, "The Batman: The Brave and the Bold" has piqued my interest as a potential deep dive into the Caped Crusader's mythology.

I've watched Loki season 2 and it was very entertaining. It's sad how Loki path ended with him being lonely but overall, the TV show was epic.
Yes that's true, I really didn't see that coming in the end. Though it's very possible that this might not be the end to his story. After all he is loki.

I'm interested in watching Deadpool and Wolverine because the hype over this movie has been growing in recent months and I'm wondering why they made something so cool. I don't like the character Deadpool, but I watched those movies because there are a lot of jokes

Back