Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What makes a great movie stand out?

Yes that's true, i have watched a lot of movies that are family friendly. Then there are some films that I will never try watching with my family or younger one.
I hate movies that are not family friendly because they want to promote a picture that women is just a merchandise that you could buy and sell while it is not the truth, it is commercial purpose only promoted by these movies.

I hate movies that are not family friendly because they want to promote a picture that women is just a merchandise that you could buy and sell while it is not the truth, it is commercial purpose only promoted by these movies.
This is why a lot of people today have the wrong idea about women simply because of what they have seen in movies.

This is why a lot of people today have the wrong idea about women simply because of what they have seen in movies.
They think that they work and have money as getting salaries from their jobs so any women that they meet in the street could accept relationship outside marriage for offering to her money for that job like what films are promoting exactly and the reality it is not like that, it doesn't means that you have money means any girl on the street would accept money for relationship outside marriage. By subsequence, many girls will refuse the offer then he excerce his force to attend his goal which result him beyond the bars. This is what happens most of the time.

To be fair when it comes to movies, especially Hollywood movies, I don't really watch to learn anything from them. As for the women issue, that is so true. Women are treated as if they are commodities which is not supposed to be.

What elements do you think will make movies great movies? As far as I am concerned, a great movie is actually a blend of compelling storytelling, engaging characters, and skilled direction that captivates audiences. Think about classics like "The Godfather" or contemporary hits like "Inception" – they all excel in these aspects. A great movie is also about great performance from the actors and an interesting presentation.
Off course it depends on the contemporary of it may be it has a good message to the universe or the characters have fitted the scene there are so many other thing's

These movies should be created as a family movie and should not have any indecent scenes make it a tough to watch with family

To be fair when it comes to movies, especially Hollywood movies, I don't really watch to learn anything from them. As for the women issue, that is so true. Women are treated as if they are commodities which is not supposed to be.
Unfortenally there is nothing new to learn from them, they are not educative, they have the same scheme except the actors are changing from films but the story is stilling the same accross all films.

To make a movie a complete blockbuster it should have everything and it should have a good message for the society too and should have good songs too

A great movie is a combination of various things from a good story, interesting characters, good performance of characters, good direction, good custom, good special effects. etc. If the film maker minimizes one aspects, the movie will fail. Sadly, these days focus is on just CGI
I really get bored to the watching of the movies nowadays.

There are times when we see similar type of movies and that's when we all get bored so I hope they can make some good movies on different subjects

Back