Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What kind of VPN are you making use of?

Spencer

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Do you like making use of VPN whenever you're surfing the internet? What kind of VPN are you using? Is it the paid or free version?

Which VPN software would you regard as the best to make use of?

I don't use one myself

Never felt the need too

No, I don't make use of any VPN for browsing the internet. There's no use in making use of it because I'm not doing much online to require using VPN.

I don't know which is the best VPN software but I'm using the one that has come with my Norton antivirus subscription plan. It's perfect for me. I don't have any complaints yet.

I have Kaspersky installed so I am more familiar with Kaspersky Internet Security provided VPN and this is his icon. I did not face any problems during the use to access some websites banning my country or not allowing my IP.
1706457752310.png

I don't use one myself

Never felt the need too

I have used a couple of VPNs in the past for my gaming activities because there are some games that can only work better once you run it with the help of a VPN. I have stopped using VPN for a while now, and it is difficult to remember the names of the ones that I used in the past.

I have used a couple of VPNs in the past for my gaming activities because there are some games that can only work better once you run it with the help of a VPN. I have stopped using VPN for a while now, and it is difficult to remember the names of the ones that I used in the past.
The majority of antivirus have their own VPN like Kaspersky Internet Security or Avast. Even a browser could provide a VPN like Brave VPN or Opera VPN. This means you do not need even to remember this if you are using an antivirus or browser.

I don't use any VPN. I've never downloaded any on my mobile phone or laptop. I don't trust the apps not to spy on my data for the benefit of the developers.

I use VPN extensions on my firefox as well as chrome on my computer. I use Hoxx VPN browser extension on my firefox browser. I use free version of this VPN, the free version allows you to use it seamlessly only for 30 minutes. I use VPN only to visit websites that has been blocked by our government. I do not use VPN much, though

Last edited:
I use VPN. It is a part of my security software. The cost is billed in a single bill so it is not affecting me much costwise.

A lot of people like to use Nord VPN.

I don't use a VPN, I do not need a VPN. O do not use any sites that are blocked in my region. I do not access sites that require me to hide my IP address. Having said that I have used VPN a couple of times and I have always used a free VPN. I don't feel a necessity of paying for VPN because I don't need it.

For online privacy and security, I rely on a premium VPN service called NordVPN. I really appreciate their strict no-logs policy and use of advanced encryption protocols. NordVPN has a massive global server network, allowing me to seamlessly browse as if I'm located anywhere in the world. The user-friendly apps make it easy to secure my connection across all devices too.

Is NordVPN good? What are the other alternatives? Is there any free and reliable VPNs that we can make use of?

There used to be a Firefox based plugin that used to give VPN for users a few years ago. Not sure what the name is.

I don't really like using VPN but if I have to use, it surely would be Windscribe VPN. It is not very popular but I feel it is the strongest VPN out there. It is paid though but it would mask your location so perfectly that you don't run any risk of being detected.

I don't make use of VPN normally but as at last month we had some network issues so I used proton VPN

I don't often use a VPN because I don't need it, but I use it when I need to access sites that are not available in my region. I use free applications that are available in the Play Market

I don't use any VPN and actually I have neer found any reason to try any VPN as I can access most of the websites I like to access so there is no need to use VPn for me

I don't use one myself

Never felt the need too
Same here, the only time I used it was a month back or there about when most part of my country had network issues due to some faulty cable. So I had to rely on a VPN to access some apps I use for working.

Some years ago, there are times that I use VPN, maybe when I run out of data on my phone or I'm a place where there is no wi-fi. But now I don't, because the stress of even trying to connect to VPN can be very frustrating for me.

I never planned to use any VPN but lately I am getting to know from my friends that it can help in boosting the internet speed so I will look and try a few

Back