Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

What kind of sweets do you like?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Once when I was a child, I could eat anything that was sweet, but over the years I no longer had such a craving for sweets, so now I can only eat bars such as Snickers and Bounty or candies that have toffee because I really love this product

I like Indian sweets and most of the times I prepare these at home because the stores add so much sugar and adulterated stuff that it's better to prepare at home.

I have to admit, I've got quite a sweet tooth! While I try to enjoy treats in moderation, some of my favorite indulgences are rich, decadent desserts. I'm a big fan of gooey chocolate things like lava cakes, mousse, or a simple baker's chocolate. Custard-based sweets like creme brulee or flan are also high on my list. But I can't resist the classics like cheesecake, tiramisu, or a perfectly flaky fruit pie either.

Not really much of a fan for sweets, I prefer eating biscuits. Though I am reducing how much I take these things.

Featured Articles

Back