Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your level of education?

I have a Master's degree in Business Studies. After completing my university, I went on to enroll for one year creative writing course and then 6 months intensive program on SEO and digital marketing. I never though about pursuing a career on the subject that I studied in college and university.

There are so many professional courses which you can read even after you have finished your course in the university. The course which you took for 6 months on intensive program on SEO and digital marketing have added so much knowledge on what is helping you to work online today.

I have a Bsc in Banking and finance but I'm not working in the bank. I'm working in one company as their chartered accountant. It's a very good paying job.
It must have been very difficult to learn, because even just biology was difficult for me, especially microbiology. You are lucky that your parents supported you, because my parents wanted me to do only as they said and not at the beck and call

I would say that every course would you study in the university is very difficult for you to learn but when you are dedicated to learning that particular course, you will end up being successful in reading it and graduating with good grades which is the most important thing you need to do is a student.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Economics. I won't say that it was a waste that I went to school because I am a practising agriculturist. It is an open field anyone can enter but those that have in-depth knowledge like us would become consultants to those just doing it as business.

Grade 10 and later on business school. Also many courses with my present employer.

I would say that every course would you study in the university is very difficult for you to learn but when you are dedicated to learning that particular course, you will end up being successful in reading it and graduating with good grades which is the most important thing you need to do is a student.
Every course no matter how simple it might look in the surface has some technicalities about it. I used to think that a course like Library and Information Science is supposed to be simple till I saw their instructional material and I couldn't understand a thing. It takes dedication to graduate from the university.

I was able to finish my Bsc in Computer Engineering. It was a 4-year course in the university. I'm not going for Master's.

I want to do some Go or Rust language courses. Certifications if available. Go and Rust are really attractive career options.

I just have grade 9 🙁
I believe that there is nothing wrong with this because it is not an indicator that you will not be successful or will not be able to work. I finished only 11 classes and half a year at the university

There is no need to think that I know less and some people know. I know dumb but well educated people. They only have a certificate, nothing more than people with real life experience.

I am an undergraduate majoring in Insurance in a university. I am in my 300 level and would be rounding up next year. Insurance is not my preferred course. I wanted Accounting but didn't get admitted to study that. I have fallen in love with Insurance though and I am proud of it.

The same for many people. Some courses are premium and is reserved for those who have a lot of money. Sadly, that is the state of education worldwide.

I am a graduate. I graduated in Humanities, with sociology as a mahir subject, about 4 years ago. I might soon join the master's program and I will continue wih sociology

I hold a bachelor's degree in English literature from a respected university. I take great pride in the critical thinking, writing, and analytical skills my education provided. Those foundations have proved invaluable in both my career and personal life.

I studied very well at school and then entered a university where I studied economics. I studied for 6 years and received the highest master's degree, but not excellent

I have a masters degree in computational physics, and I was able to bag a well paying job recently using the qualifications. Looking back, I didn't regret making such decision.

I am a graduate and planning to go for post Graduation in distance mode

I didn't really like studying, but I did it for my parents. And I graduated from school with average grades. Then I entered college, where I studied for 3 and a half years and received a diploma. Therefore, you can say that I am not very smart, but I have a job

Back