Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your go-to meal at McDonald's?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Mcdonald's is something I like to have every so often and usually when I do, I always prefer to go with either one of the burgers they have out for a limited time or if it's breakfast I tend to go with the McMuffin and hash brown.

If you eat at McDonald's, what is your go-to meal usually?

If it's breakfast, I love their sausage biscuit breakfast sandwich with a hash brown, or sausage on a bagel. If I'm going to McDonald's for lunch, my order is a MCrispy chicken sandwich with an order of those delicious fries! 😋

My go-to meal at McDonald's is a Chicken mayo, with large fries and an Oasis.
My favourite meal.

I usually order a Chicken Maharaja Mac Burger with medium-sized fries. Maharaja Mac is an Indian-flavored chicken double-decker burger. It's huge lol. Every time I have it, I feel so full. I'm sure your place would also have an exclusive one.

1705934808770.png

I love the MC Donalds Chicken McNuggets. I love all the flavours of sauces they come with. Having to sit down and slowly much those bite sized pieces of chicken is something that gives me so much joy.

Weird but I have never been to MacDonalds before. In my location there is no MacDonalds around me so I normally go to other places like chicken republic, megros and the likes. My favorite snacks is usually cake or egg rolls.

Back