Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favourite TV series?

Another TV shows which have become one of best in the world to the best of my knowledge which is also my favourite too will be Game of Thrones. It's the TV show which have the best theme song in the beginning of the show. HBO is great with their movies and writing.

My favorite tv series is probably Halo. It's currently in season 2.

I started watching the new TV series Avatar : The Last Airbender three days ago and I am enjoying it so much. I have watched the animated TV series a long time ago which the animation is the adaptation of that TV series which I can say that both of them are equally very good.

My favorite TV series is the gripping crime drama "Breaking Bad." The show's exceptional writing, complex character development, and gritty exploration of moral ambiguity make it a truly captivating and thought-provoking viewing experience. Breaking Bad" sets a new standard for television storytelling, and I can't help but be drawn into its meticulously crafted world time and time again.

I have watched so many series that I can't even keep up or remember all of them. I don't have a favorite TV series, I simply enjoy them for the moment and move on to the next one after it's done.

Right now, my favorite TV show is "Fire Country" My wife and I are watching the second season, and it's so intense that it keeps my wife on the edge of her seat.

I like the tv series drake and josh the most because I used to watch it a lot when I was a kid and it had an influence on me so I still love it and even watch it sometimes

I watched friends while growing up and I really enjoyed the series. One of my favorite actors in the series died not long ago. Matthew Chandler is his name 😥. He will be missed in the world of entertainment.

Back