Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music What is your favourite song at the moment?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
We all have a favourite song that we love listening to and it often changes when we hear a new song that has been released or if we are introduced to a song we have not listened to before.

At the moment, I have two songs that I love listening to and both of the songs have amazing vocals, they are

Jin featuring Coldplay - The Astronaut

Jungkook - Dreamers (World Cup Official Song)

What is your favourite song or songs at the moment?

Dior by Pop Smoke is my favourite song at the moment. I love hip hop because of the beats. I can't say much about half nudity they display because I've never taken it serious. It doesn't matter to me in music.

It is very difficult for me to pick a favourite song, but since Jungkook's solo album release my favourite song has been Shot Glass Of Tears.
There is just something about the song that I love.

Drake - What Would Pluto Do would be my pick for my favourite song at the moment. It might change soon whenever I listen to another better than it.

I don't have many songs that I like very much now, because they are all already tired and there are no new ones that I like. Now I listen to this song the most because I really like the melody. These boys also took part in the selection for the Eurovision Song Contest

My neighbor is currently playing a playlist from the 80s right now but I can't make out the singer that particular album but what I can tell you is that the song brings back old memories of the music I used to enjoy listening to when I was younger in the 1980s. I'm going to ask him about the song later.

My favorite song atm is “The waiting game” by Eelmatic. I found it the other day while browsing tiktok. The lyrics just speak to me for some reason.

My favorite song atm is “The waiting game” by Eelmatic. I found it the other day while browsing tiktok. The lyrics just speak to me for some reason.

I must confess that this is a very good and entertaining song. I have also come across a lot of interesting songs on TikTok which the singer promoted on their own without even needing big companies to help and promote their song with the song is getting a lot of attention from people who are watching it.

My favourite song at the moment is, "How to Cry" by Sam Smith. It is a song that highlights the hypocrisy in a selfish love. The delivery, the instrumenting and the message of the song is on point. Kind of emotional, I know but I am an emotional person though.

Saw this, don't understand all the words but like the way it sounds.

The new music Tomas Ledin is recording. Apart from him (and with a few honourable exceptions), I don't listen to any music recorded after 1993.

I really like watching Eurovision and this year I like the song from Croatia Rim Tim Tagi Dim. I listen to it all the time and even learned the words even though it is not my native language

At the moment, my favorite song is "Holocene" by Bon Iver. I'm captivated by the way the track builds from a delicate, introspective opening into a sweeping, transcendent soundscape. The evocative lyrics and Justin Vernon's emotive vocal delivery never fail to transport me to a state of pensive wonder. It's a hauntingly beautiful piece that I find myself returning to time and again.

My favorite song is Ed Sheeran song at the moment is 2step. This is not a very popular song of his, but I can't stop listening to it even though it was released 2 years ago

If I had to choose, I would go with reckless love by curry Asbury.

Back