Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies What is your favourite movie?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
What is your favourite movie?

Mine is The Wolf of Wall Street. It’s a masterpiece. Honourable mentions to Guardians of the Galaxy and Expelled - I loved the music playlist in Guardians of the Galaxy and I feel a great attachment to Expelled for some reason.

I am not much of a movie watcher if I am honest but I do from time to time like to watch movies I have enjoyed in the past.

The Harry Potter movies would have to be my most favourite movies but I also love movies such as Gone in 60 Seconds, School of Rock and also Dirty Dancing.

I am not much of a movie watcher if I am honest but I do from time to time like to watch movies I have enjoyed in the past.

The Harry Potter movies would have to be my most favourite movies but I also love movies such as Gone in 60 Seconds, School of Rock and also Dirty Dancing.
I need to rewatch Harry Potter. I watched all the movies with my siblings but I wasn’t paying attention. School of Rock is also a great movie.

I love shooting movies very well and it's why my favourite movie falls on a shooting movie or should I say two shooting movies. They are ; Black Hawk Down and 13 Hours : Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. They are both based on a true live event.

I need to rewatch Harry Potter. I watched all the movies with my siblings but I wasn’t paying attention. School of Rock is also a great movie.
I find with the Harry Potter movies, you tend to understand them a little more as you get older and as you watch them more :) makes them a lot more interesting and addictive :)

It's become somewhat of a family Christmas tradition now to watch Harry Potter during that time and my kids love it as well :)

Hands down. The Nightmare Before Christmas

I have a lot of favorite movies but I will mention the Top 5 here:

1. My Name is Khan
2. Kal Ho Na Ho
3. Chak De India
4. Swades
5. DDLJ

These are all Bollywood movies. My favorite Hollywood movies are:

1. A Walk to Remember
2. Hangover
3. John Wick

The Pirates of the Caribbean is my favourite movie. Jack Sparrow made the movie so much fun to watch. I can't count how many times I've watched the movie.

Pet Sematary (1989) is my favorite movie of all time. I don't know how many times I've watched it throughout my life, but it's quite a bit. I even wrote a crossover fan fiction between it and Teen Titans. :V I never posted it online thankfully. xD

There are many movies in my list. A Scent of a Woman is one of my favorite movies on my list. The movie is about a retired army officer who is blind and his caretaker high school student. Another one is The One Who Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest. The movie tells a story of a man in mental health facility.

Alien…The Exorcist..Halloween..The original Texas chainsaw massacre…Harry Potter.. ..

The Lord of the Rings has been my favorite movie ever since I watched it when I was younger. I am in love with the Middle-earth realm.

The Lord of the Rings has been my favorite movie ever since I watched it when I was younger. I am in love with the Middle-earth realm.
You beat me to this comment. It's Lord of the Rings I loved so much. It was because of how good the movie was that I couldn't wait to jump on the TV show Rings of Power. Did you watch that one too?

Oh boy so many good movies out there. I am just a horror movie fan, id have to say it has to be The Shining! But there are so many great movies and franchises.

Shawshank redemption, I watch it every time it comes on television. I also liked Con-Air, One flew over the cuckoo's nest, Star Wars, X-Men, the Equalizer, John Wick ....

I'm not much of a movie watcher, but out of all the movies I have watched, my favourites would have to be Elf and Home Alone.
I love Christmas. Those movies with a nice hot chocolate and marshmallows get me into the Christmas spirit.

They are too many, I don't know where to to start. Movies like John Wick, The Equalizer, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Godfather, Scarface and many more are my favourites.

I'm a big fan of cars and space. For me, the best films on this topic are Need for Speed and Interstellar and it is very difficult for me to choose just one because they have completely different genres and it is impossible to compare them.

Back