Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Mobile Gaming What is your favourite mobile game at the moment?

My favorite mobile game was PUBG mobile and Grant theft auto I really enjoy them when I am alone

No favourites. I try them randomly. I had a few favourites a year back. Then I played too much and got bored.
I can relate to that. What was your favorite back then though?

I last played hill climb racing and I feel its a great game and can be played for a long duration too and you will have fun

From time to time, I'll play some chess but other than that I don't usually play games on my phone.

Mobile games have become more popular over the years and I love to play a handful of games. My favourite at the moment to play though is Monopoly Go which I love having going on my phone whilst I am busy.

Do you have a favourite mobile game at the moment? If you do, what is it?
Actually you are right and my favorite game at the moment was FIFA mobile this was the game I enjoy playing over the years because it was updated twice in a year

Back