Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is your favorite food?

Scorpion

Enthusiast

Reaction score
All of us eat and there is a food we always like to eat. There might be many but among them all there is one best and, that is grilled fish. I never get bored eating grilled fish, especially tuna. This Holy Week, Roman Catholics do not eat meat. I am also fasting this time and eat only in the evening with grilled fish and small red rice. We will only eat meat on Sunday when God is risen. I also eat veggies, of course, they are vital for our health. What is your favorite food?

Tropical fruit. Mango, pineapple, kiwi, etc. It's my favorite healthy food. My favorite guilty pleasure is cheesecake, chocolate, and ice cream. My favorite ice cream is Pralines-n-cream.

I am someone who enjoys many foods but I will admit that Chinese is one of my favourites. I don't tend to have Chinese too often but when I do, I always go for something such as chicken in black bean sauce with beef fried rice, can't beat it.

I love eating Fried rice and Jollof rice with chicken. This is what I cook whenever I'm alone and even go to restaurant to buy the same food. I eat it more than any other good for satisfaction and enjoyment.

I like food that does not take much preparation because I don't like to cook for hours and eat in few minutes so I like fast food 😂

If I had to choose one favorite food, it would have to be pizza. There's just something incredibly satisfying about that perfect combination of chewy crust, tangy tomato sauce, and gooey melted cheese. Pizza is also wonderfully versatile - you can top it with virtually any ingredients your heart desires. From classic pepperoni to more adventurous toppings like artichokes or barbecue chicken. A great pizza checks so many boxes for me: savory, comforting, indulgent yet simple. It's a food I never seem to tire of.

I don't have a favorite food. Today I might be into noodles, and might want to eat it every day, next week could be rice, and another time could be beans. It depends on what I feel like eating that period in time.

My favorite food is fried rice and salad with a big Turkey on top of it. It is funny because I never get to eat it as much as I would want to because of course it is expensive to prepare or order. Nevertheless it still remains my favorite food.

I am mostly into veggies so my favorite food and dishes will only be veggies. I do like potatoes a lot so any dish made of potatoes is fine for me and I also like spinach so these are my favorite

Featured Articles

Back