Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is one food you could eat daily and not tire of?

Egg sauce is one thing I can never get tied of, it could be egg sauce and rice or with bread, with yam and even with plantains.

I never tried egg sauce, may be I should also try it. I like everything made of egg.

I never tried egg sauce, may be I should also try it. I like everything made of egg.
You are definitely going to love it, and it is very easy to make. It's mostly slicing some tomatoes, onions, and pepper, frying it together with eggs.

Did you make it at home or bought it from outside?

I think its boiled potatoes and they are quite good and can be taken in many ways

I also dislike boiled potato but what to do , we have to potatoes in most of the dishes except lentils.

Just lately I have felt and experienced that its Curd Rice as its good for stomach and can be taken daily

Featured Articles

Back