Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What have been your thoughts on Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Chapter 5 season 2 of Fortnite is almost close to ending with a date of 24th May 2024 when Chapter 5 Season 3 will release.

I will admit, even though I have been playing this season, I have not enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed others and I am ready for a new season.

How much have you played Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2?

I have not watched this series. I will check it out and comment.

I am not into video games but I used to love playing video games and won't mind trying again but I do have the habit to spend so much time on things I love which I cannot afford at present

I have been thought many things but I can only remember few things which are things that can promote life and make us along the winners

I would love to play fortnite. I tried downloading it on my smartphone but it seems my processor was not compatible with it. Maybe when I have a new phone I will try it.

Back