Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you look at when buying smartphones?

I used to look for RAM and ROM but see battery is so much important too

Yea but for the battery, having a good power bank and fast charge, you can still go by . But if the rom and ram is very low, that would be an issue.

This means all these are important and we can't ignore one aspect for another

Yes but if you are looking for a balanced phone, be ready to spend a lot. Just for the one that has what you need the most.

If you want a phone with everything then you need to buy a high budget phone and in android it's samsung and it's standout as compared to other brands.

I particularly look at the speed of the performance of the phone. I want a phone that a click delivers in split seconds or about a second. That would help me to meet up with my everyday tasks.

A phone with best processor, Random access memory and a good camera costs more and in that category you should go for a renowned brand only.

For me l am always checking the desired features that l like on my my mobile devices.
Some of the features include:
Android operating system
Android size 12 and above
RAM -4GB and above
Phone storage -64GB and above
Battery size 5000mAh and above
Screen size -5" and above among other features.
Actually I think this was similar with my own choice but I only prefer to used two brand Samsung and Apple I don't want to used any other brand a part from this.

Actually I think this was similar with my own choice but I only prefer to used two brand Samsung and Apple I don't want to used any other brand a part from this.

iPhone is the best brand to buy; it's more expensive than other brands, so one has to look after the budget. I never bought an iPhone due to this reason; otherwise, I have always thought to buy it only.

I heard the Samsung screen is not that strong, how true is this? Cause I know someone who uses a Samsung phone and he has had to change his screen several times.

I heard the Samsung screen is not that strong, how true is this? Cause I know someone who uses a Samsung phone and he has had to change his screen several times.
Actually that was right the screen is not that strong and it's really expensive at times it is better to buy a new device than to change another screen.

Actually that was right the screen is not that strong and it's really expensive at times it is better to buy a new device than to change another screen.
Yes so I have heard, the cost of a screen is equal to buying a brand new phone of another brand. This is one of the reasons I stick to infinix brands.

Yes so I have heard, the cost of a screen is equal to buying a brand new phone of another brand. This is one of the reasons I stick to infinix brands.
I recommend you should give a try if haven't used them in the past using apple or Samsung devices you will surely enjoy using them.

I recommend you should give a try if haven't used them in the past using apple or Samsung devices you will surely enjoy using them.
Am not a fan of apple phones, Samsung on the other hand, I know their phones are pretty good and I have their specs but for now they are just to expensive. Maybe in the future when I am more financially stable, I might go for it. For now the brand I use is infinix, and they are also trying.

Am not a fan of apple phones, Samsung on the other hand, I know their phones are pretty good and I have their specs but for now they are just to expensive. Maybe in the future when I am more financially stable, I might go for it. For now the brand I use is infinix, and they are also trying.
Actually you are right and i wish your dreams comes true very soon.

Camera should also be considered and previously there were phones giving away screen replacement for 1 year. I prefer these offers.

You first look out for the important things that make a phone to work such as the operating system, the phone screen size, the Ram size, phone storage and most importantly, the battery. I can't use anything below 5000mah in terms of battery.

Back