Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What do you find hard to accept about yourself

I have this false sense of being extremely talented and intelligent person..I have thos thought that I am very special person. Both of these ideas are wrong but I find it very difficult to appear these notions. I am an average person with no special thing.

I have this false sense of being extremely talented and intelligent person..I have thos thought that I am very special person. Both of these ideas are wrong but I find it very difficult to appear these notions. I am an average person with no special thing.
Don't feel that way, as an individual it is certain that you have some traits and abilities that set you apart from others. Try to point out those things and you will realize that you're indeed especially person.

The fact that at my age I still don't know the bearing of my life yet. I feel like I have not gotten my life together, and that is not what I told things will be like when I was younger.
Life can be tricky.
Í can completely relate with this. There are times when I feel like I am wasting time cause there are so many things about my life that dose not look organized.

The truth of the matter is that you can never please everyone. No matter what you do, there are people who would always complain or find faults.

Yes, I completely understand it. Let them complain , and if you think their complaints are right then you must take actions otherwise ignore their complaints.

Last edited:
Yes, I completely understand it. Let them complain , and if you thing their complaints are right then you must take actions otherwise ignore their complaints.
Exactly, just take what you need to take from whatever they say and ignore rest. Then focus on growing yourself and do what is best for you.

Yes, I completely understand it. Let them complain , and if you think their complaints are right then you must take actions otherwise ignore their complaints.
True, some complains are genuine ones that need to be worked on.

Yes, they are . We must act on those genuine complaints to correct ourself.

Back