Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What car do you have?

I don't have a personal car for myself yet, but my dad drive a Toyota Camry SE which I also drive every now and then. I'm working towards getting a car of my own, hopefully it will come soon.

I don't own a personal car but I drive my mom's Toyota Corolla. It is one car that has given the entire family peace of mind in terms of maintenance, fuel consumption and repairs.

I currently drive a Kia Sonnet, but I don't think it's a good performance vehicle. Prior to this vehicle, I owned a Baleno (Maruti Suzuki), which I think was superior than the Kia. The next time I will purchase a car, it will only be a Suzuki.

We have only one car in our family. It is mostly used by my husband because I don't have a driver's license yet, but I will get one very soon. We have a Mazda 6 and this car is in very good condition and I don't think we plan to sell it

At the moment I do not own a car nor driving licensed but I like to afford Mercedes Benz

Back