Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What car do you have?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
For those of you that drive, what car do you have? How long have you had it? Do you like your car?

I don’t have a car at the moment or even a driving license for that matter but I am taking my driving lessons so hopefully I will soon 🤞

As much as I have taken driving lessons in the past, my health unfortunately ended up becoming bad enough I had to stop taking them for a while. I do hope to head back and start taking them again when I can though.

When I do eventually pass and get a car, I would love to get a Ford.

I love my car because it's like my next extension. I've had my latest car for about 2 years now and it's been an amazing piece of tech. It's an SUV Ford Edge.

I don't have any car now. It's a power bike that I'm using. It's an electric power bike that it's $50,000.

No car for me at the moment. I'm afraid of driving, it's why I haven't been willing to buy any car yet. I wouldn't want to hire a personal driver.

I'm driving Toyota Avalon 2018 model. It was my father's car but he no longer uses it because he is now driving Toyota Sequoia 2020 model.

I drive a 2023 Buick Envision Essence. Drives much better than my previous SUV, Ford Edge... except for the size of the trunk, everything else is superior.

I'm not driving any car at the moment since after having accident with my Honda Civic 2 years ago. If I'm getting a new car, it will be Toyota Highlander.

I'm not driving any car at the moment since after having accident with my Honda Civic 2 years ago. If I'm getting a new car, it will be Toyota Highlander.
There is always going to be a difficult trauma which comes with being involved in a fatal accident. This is what you are passing through and it's understandable. I would feel the same way too, it's why I would never speed too fast when I'm driving because too much speed is the cause of most accidents.

My dad has two cars. I don't have any yet. I am just about to receive my driving license. After that maybe I'll plan to buy a car, preferably Sedan. Once I buy it, I'll probably come back to this thread and drop some pics/info regarding the model. 😄

I don't know what happened to me with my car preference over the past few days, I started having this huge interest in Elon Musk's Telsa Cybertruck. I know it's not possible for me to afford paying about $60, 000 to buy the Cybertruck but I can't get the car out of my mind now.

I don't have a car at the moment, but when I turned 18, I decided to use all the money I had saved to buy an old car in order to learn to drive. It was in a very bad condition, so after 3 months it just broke and still no one can repair it and I don't have the money for it

It is a bad decision for you to buy a car because you want to learn how to drive. There are so many driving school which have so many cars available that you can use to learn how to drive. After you must have passed your driving test, you can plan on buying a car of your choice.

By that time I had already graduated from a driving school and had documents that allowed me to drive. I just wanted to hear what it's like to drive my own car in the city and practice more so I didn't break the rules if you thought I didn't have a driver's license

There is a friend of mine who drives his car without having a driver's license. I have been wondering how it is possible for him to avoid being caught by the traffic officers because it is a very big offense if you are driving with without your driver's license in my country. He's driving Ford Edge. I love Ford cars.

For now I do not have a car of my own though.

There is a friend of mine who drives his car without having a driver's license. I have been wondering how it is possible for him to avoid being caught by the traffic officers because it is a very big offense if you are driving with without your driver's license in my country. He's driving Ford Edge. I love Ford cars.
I was always afraid to go out on the road when I didn't have my license with me so I was never stopped by the police but only that one time when I forgot I was stopped and I got a fine and I can't understand why that happened

I always wanted something better and I always wanted better cars. Right now, I have a 2008 Lexus IS, which I bought 2 years ago, but I plan to change it soon

I currently drive a 2018 Honda Civic that I've had for a little over 3 years now. It's been an extremely reliable and practical car that gets great gas mileage. While not the most flashy or powerful vehicle, the Civic checks all the boxes for my needs - affordable, efficient, comfortable, and with just enough modern tech features.

Back