Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What browser do you use?

I'm using Chrome and Brave browser. Everything I wanted in a browser is available on both of them.
Btw in case you didn’t realise there’s an adblocker extension in chrome that even blocks ads in youtube vids

I am still using Chrome, but it really is a resource hog. I have been wanting to switch to Edge for almost a year now but it is hard to break old habits :)

Using only chrome is enough for me in whatever u want to browse online. I haven't used chrome to access any website and I was cut off because it's chrome I'm using.

For a while, I was using Google Chrome and moved to Edge when I found out I could earn Microsoft Reward points through the browser which helped me get gift cards on Xbox.

Since February 2023, I have been using Opera GX and have not looked back.

Opera GX and Google Chrome have been my favourite browser for years. I can literally do everything I want to do on both of them without any hitches.

I am using the following browsers:
1706459677766.png
Each browser like Edge, Google Chrome, Opera GX, and Brave Browser has its pros and cons so I use all of them. Maybe you find it a lot of browsers but I am familiar with using all of them as mentioned in the screenshot.

Opera GX and Google Chrome have been my favourite browser for years. I can literally do everything I want to do on both of them without any hitches.

I have not been good with using Opera mini and this is my first time of getting to hear about Opera GX. Is it the laptop version of it or what exactly? Once it passes using the Google Chrome or Brave browser, I don't enjoy the other apps.

I have not been good with using Opera mini and this is my first time of getting to hear about Opera GX. Is it the laptop version of it or what exactly? Once it passes using the Google Chrome or Brave browser, I don't enjoy the other apps.
Opera Mini, Opera Crypto Browser, Opera, and Opera GX do not synchronize extensions. This is their only drawback. Opera Mini does not sync passwords then you need the other browsers to sync bookmarks and favorites between PC and mobile phone. There is my flow to send notes to yourself.

I am currently using using Microsoft Edge. It's almost as good as Google chrome. I was using chrome before going to Edge.

I started using Firefox in 2006 and since than I have never looked back. I experimented with a lot of browsers but I have always been a fan of Firefox. I use Firefox even on my Android phone. BY the way, I also have browsers like Edge, Brave, Opera and Chrome on my computer as well as mobile phone.

Last edited:
I also now have Apple devices, but Safari is not very convenient for me because I am used to Chrome and Opera. They are much easier for me and I am also used to them because my first devices were not from Apple, so I have been using these browsers for a long time

Posting this from Microsoft Edge. It is my favourite browser for the week.

But prompts from Microsoft are sometimes annoying. They should let users decide than teaching them what to do.

I use chrome browser, it's my phone's default browser so I don't usually stress myself in downloading another browser, and it also helps me save space.

I use chrome browser, it's my phone's default browser so I don't usually stress myself in downloading another browser, and it also helps me save space.
I have an iPhone now and my default browser was Safari and I liked it so much that I even decided not to go back to Google Chrome because I used it before on my Android smartphone

I have an iPhone now and my default browser was Safari and I liked it so much that I even decided not to go back to Google Chrome because I used it before on my Android smartphone
I have heard about safari before but I have never tried it out. What are their features, and is it better than chrome?

I have heard about safari before but I have never tried it out. What are their features, and is it better than chrome?
For me, Safari is cool because it is very simple and there are no unnecessary functions. There is only search and search history, in my opinion it takes less power of the device than Chrome, but it is convenient for other users who use the browser to search for information

I have been using chrome because I thought since I use an android device, it would integrate and work seamlessly. But it's inefficiency has proven me wrong. Kiwi browser has been outperforming Chrome and I am switching to Kiwi as my default browser. Carbon browser would be my second browser.

My main browser is Google Chrome, but I also use Firefox occasionally for certain tasks. I appreciate Chrome's minimalist design and integration with Google services.

I'm currently using Chrome, and I love it.

What browser do you use and why?

I use Safari because I have mostly Apple devices. On non-Apple devices, I prefer to use Google Chrome but the only non-Apple device I have is my PC, which I don't use much anymore.
I have a couple of browsers that I use for a lot of things. For downloading music, I make use of the Brave browser on my phone and it has been a good one for me.

When it comes to surfing the internet, I prefer to make use of the Google Chrome because of some good features. I uses Opera mini as well for other functions depending on what I am planing to achieve.

I have a couple of browsers that I use for a lot of things. For downloading music, I make use of the Brave browser on my phone and it has been a good one for me.

When it comes to surfing the internet, I prefer to make use of the Google Chrome because of some good features. I uses Opera mini as well for other functions depending on what I am planing to achieve.

Last edited:
Back