Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are your preferred drills?

I prefer to walk and I guess its good if we can do it daily and have sort of counter to count steps

Walking is one of the best exercises. It makes muscles in your whole body work to their optimum. And the best thing is that it's cheap and convenient. You can do it anywhere and at any time. It needs no equipments.

I am planning to start with my morning walk soon and this is one thing that I feel can make me even more disciplined

I like to Jog and its my favorite form of exercise and regular jogging does provide awesome results

For me l am the cycling person. I really like do it almost on daily basis in the mornings and evenings

For me, I love to play football as a means to stay fit. I try to play football at least twice a week and that has helped me stay fit and warded off incessant sicknesses.

I am planning to start with my morning walk soon and this is one thing that I feel can make me even more disciplined
You should start it soon. You might face the initial inertia. But soon it would become such a habit that you can't go without it.

Back