Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are your hobbies?

I like watching TV shows, movies, going on a trekking, gardening, gaming, and cooking. I also enjoy reading books but reading books is not my hobby I read to improve my knowledge and understanding. However, because of my hectic schedule I am not able to explore my hobbies., I am more geared towards money making activities.

I like watching TV shows, movies, going on a trekking, gardening, gaming, and cooking. I also enjoy reading books but reading books is not my hobby I read to improve my knowledge and understanding. However, because of my hectic schedule I am not able to explore my hobbies., I am more geared towards money making activities.

I also like watching TV shows too. Halo Series is what I'm streaming now on Paramount plus. I have watched two episodes of the show last week. I will be streaming the next episode today in the night. I feel the same way towards movies too, I'm waiting for Dune part 2.

For me, it is a hobby to drive a car, and therefore even if I am currently working in such a job, I am twice as happy because I love it very much, and I get paid for it. I have been interested in driving cars since I was a child, so I am very glad that I managed to start earning from it

One of the latest hobbies that I discovered to be something which I love so much is swinging on a roller coaster. A friend of mine took me there last two weeks and ever since then I've been going to take a ride on a roller coaster every weekend, it's something that I enjoy doing very well as it stands.

Having fun is my hobby. It doesn't matter what I do to have fun, as long as I can have fun and enjoy myself while at it, I'm okay with it.

For me, it is a hobby to drive a car, and therefore even if I am currently working in such a job, I am twice as happy because I love it very much, and I get paid for it. I have been interested in driving cars since I was a child, so I am very glad that I managed to start earning from it

I started tapping into this hobby of driving cars right from my childhood when I was into playing video games. This is the reason why playing car racing video games have been among the best game that I enjoy playing so much as a kid and even now as an adult. I know how to drive now which still complements what I was doing when I was playing video games.

For me, there are a lot of things I enjoy doing. Some of my hobbies includes playing drum, playing games, watching movies, reading books and sometimes trying new recipes.

Music is my hobby and tinkering with and fixing things.

My hobby is listening to music. I have been a music person right from a young age and it comes so natural to me. Music calms me down, no matter the storms I might be facing. I play different instruments and I make beats. That's one thing I have never gotten tired of doing.

My favorite hobbies include reading, hiking and photography.. Getting lost in a gripping novel transports me to new worlds. Exploring hiking trails reinvigorates me with fresh air and scenic beauty. Photography allows me to creatively capture fleeting moments.

I don't have any hobbies at all because I was forbidden to do many things since I was a child, so over time I simply lost interest. Now I am interested in design, but I don't have enough time for it

I love to watch movies during my spare time. But if want some outdoor activities, I will choose tennis. I don't particularly have one hobby, I choose according to my mood at that time

Back