Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are your hobbies?

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Why do you do them? Which ones do you enjoy more? What are some challenges with them? How did you get started in them?

Making money eehy? I love making money because money does almost everything for me. I consider it as my main hobby.

I have 2 hobbies that I enjoy. My 2 hobbies are gaming and editing. It takes my mind away from everything for a while.
When I'm not working, I'm always doing one of my hobbies.

Gaming is my favourite hobby. I love watching movies too because it keeps me relaxed at home but another odd hobby I have is gossiping. I can't go a day without gossipping with my friends.

Why do you do them? Which ones do you enjoy more? What are some challenges with them? How did you get started in them?

Listening to music is my favourite hobby. I have some other hobbies but this one with music is my favourite. I play music at any chance I get and I don't have any challenges doing it.

Playing video games and listening to music are my hobbies. I also love posting on forums as well and have a lot of fun doing that in my spare time :)

Playing video games is my favorite hobby but I also enjoy posting on forums as well as ROM hacking too! I started a Sonic Chaos split disassembly about a decade ago where I'm splitting the sprites, music, and game code so people can easily edit the game. I also have a Youtube channel that I've been really focusing on for the past few months, and I'm planning on making it one of my main focuses for this year too.

Playing video games is also my favorite hobby and it's a hobby that I have had since childhood which I don't think anything in this world is ever going to change or stop me from engaging in such habit. I have found video game playing to be something that is very healthy for me to be engaged in which is why I cherish it so much.

Playing video games and listening to music are my hobbies. I also love posting on forums as well and have a lot of fun doing that in my spare time :)

Listening to music is so soothing. If I'm tensed up, listening to music would be the next thing on my mind. It unburdens me so easily.

Making money eehy? I love making money because money does almost everything for me. I consider it as my main hobby.
Everyone can not see making money as a hobby because it's not everyone who wants to make money that can make it. For some people, it's very difficult to make money, they even find it very difficult to secure a job. This makes it so difficult to make money for them.

I enjoy reading and writing. While at high school, I always loved reading and writing , and I had to take part in a lot of competitions back then. So, if it is about a hobby, reading and writing make me happy when I take part in doing them.

Listening to music is so soothing. If I'm tensed up, listening to music would be the next thing on my mind. It unburdens me so easily.
I feel this a lot! Music is amazing in how it can help you in times of stress or even just not feeling yourself. Music is very powerful.

I feel this a lot! Music is amazing in how it can help you in times of stress or even just not feeling yourself. Music is very powerful.
A lot of people are tapping into music and listening to it because of how good it is with making them feel better. On the other hand, those who are into music production have also taken advantage of this demand for music to keep producing more since people can't stop listening to them.

I love to listen to music, watch movies and TV series, play games on my smartphone as well as on my laptop, and browse forums. These hobbies help me stay relaxed and chilled throughout the day or at the end of the day which has not been a good one.

I love to listen to music, watch movies and TV series, play games on my smartphone as well as on my laptop, and browse forums. These hobbies help me stay relaxed and chilled throughout the day or at the end of the day which has not been a good one.

Listening to music is one of the best ways to relax. It is not a hobby for me, but I listen to music when I am tense or feeling anxious. For example, listening to gospel songs is a way to get hope from above that everything will be fine.

I guess my hobby would be running websites :)

I guess my hobby would be running websites :)
I think running websites is not a hobby but a job. Because even a meme website could be monetized with Google Adsense which is intended for meme news or even for news of pop stars. You could start as a hobby for the beginner phase then go under monetization strategies.

I’m not happy if I’m not creating something. Whether it’s writing or art I have to keep busy. I read books and research things but I don’t really consider reading as a hobby.

I think running websites is not a hobby but a job. Because even a meme website could be monetized with Google Adsense which is intended for meme news or even for news of pop stars. You could start as a hobby for the beginner phase then go under monetization strategies.
A job can also be a hobby which is why I would agree that running a website can be a hobby. Since I became a freelancer, I have come across so many people who enjoy running a website. They never monetized their websites. They enjoy having a community of people to manage.

Back