Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are the benefits of swimming?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Swimming is a low-impact, full-body workout that improves cardiovascular health, muscle strength, endurance, and flexibility. It's also great for relieving stress, improving coordination, and rehabilitating injuries. Do you swim as a workout regime? How many hours do you swim per week? As far as I am concerned, I do not know how to swim.

Many doctors recommended me to swim because it is good for my spine, which is in bad shape, so I decided to buy a membership to the club. Now I try to devote as much time as possible to it, so I visit more than 3 hours a week

Swimming is one of my favourite out door activities and it's a very good workout exercise because it works on your complete body whenever you are swimming. I used to make out time to go for a swim at least once or twice every week because my body have already adapted to it because I started swimming at a very young age.

Swimming is a very cool thing because even many doctors advise it. It is very calming to the nervous system and it is also very useful for the motor apparatus of our body. I even go to the pool twice a week

Swimming is a great exercise for loosing weight, it works for the whole body, it is not like most workouts that focuses on just a particular part of the body. For some persons swimming helps them feel a lot more relaxed.

Swimming is an excellent full-body, low-impact exercise with numerous benefits. It builds endurance, tones muscles, and improves cardiovascular fitness. The buoyancy of water reduces stress on joints, making it an ideal workout for those with injuries or mobility issues. Swimming also promotes better flexibility and balance.

Back