Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are the benefits of strength training?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Strength training helps build muscle mass, increase bone density, improve metabolism, enhance joint health, and boost overall strength in your body. A lot of people also go onto strength training to lose weight. It is also believed that strength training can build your body's endurance levels and also aid in weight loss and injury prevention. Do you do strength training? What is your prime purpose of strength training?

If you want to be strong, it's going to be on strength training that you are meant to focus on literally. This will involve lots of weight lifting. I only look at strengthening my arms. It's why I focus on using dumbells whenever I go to the gym.

I also do strength training because I need my body to always be in good shape because I like it. I also feel much healthier and more confident when my muscles get enough exercise. I don't need to be a bodybuilder, it's just keeping myself in shape

Whenever you are involved in strength training, it is very important for you to make sure that you are not overdoing it because it is a kind of exercise that will get you hurt when you put too much pressure on your body. It is why most people who are working out at the gym have instructors who oversee what they are doing in order to avoid getting injured.

The greatest benefits of strength training is that it builds and boosts your endurance level. As a sportsman myself, it has helped me to always be balanced and beat pressure. It also helps to increase aggression level in sports as it gives sportsmen incredible stamina.

I was a scrappy guy that used to get into bar fights and had an anger management problem. I started lifting weights in order to beef up and get stronger. I went from 150 all the way to 180. Now I workout to look good for my girl.

I don't train strength, I only train endurance, but maybe I should start because my bones are very weak and I also have very thin arms with almost no muscles. Yes, I'm a girl, but I would like to be in better physical shape and maybe even fight for self-defense

For does who are looking forward to gain muscles, strength training is the best choice for them. Carrying of weight lifts can be very effective, it also helps to build stamina in our hands.

Yes, I engage in strength training exercises regularly. My primary purpose is to build and maintain overall muscular strength, endurance, and tone. Strength training helps prevent age-related muscle loss, improves bone density, boosts metabolism, and enhances functional movements for daily activities.

Back