Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What’s the most common name among your friends? How many people do you know with that name?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Even at work we have so many with the name Raj Kumar and Pankaj and seems like most parents prefer to name their kids with this name LOL at leat few years ago.

What’s the most common name among your friends? How many people do you know with that name?

Pooja, Madhu, Seema, Rani are the most common names I see around myself and in my friend circle.

The most common name is Rajesh and I know at least 5 people with that name.

The most common name I observe are Poonam, Praveen, Komal, kavita, Suresh, Subhash and many more. I know at least 5 people with the name Suresh.

The most common name among my friends and I have also observed parents naming their children are king, junior, goodness etc. The most names for guys is king and as many are answering it.

When I was in school, we had five Amit in our class. And two of them even shared their surname. That created a lot of confusion. We had three Swati and five Pooja.

When I was in school, we had five Amit in our class. And two of them even shared their surname. That created a lot of confusion. We had three Swati and five Pooja.
I have two friends answering the same name and surname without any omission in it. The only way we can differentiate them was one is fair and the other is dark. The funny part is that both wasn't from the same community.

Am not really sure which though, I think the most common name would be junior or david.

Am not really sure which though, I think the most common name would be junior or david.
I have seen people answering these names mostly. There was a senior back then in school who's name is Junior. Students used to call him senior junior 😂.

I know too many people with the name Chris. It's really popular among my circle of friends.

John is the name! I know more than 20 people who are currently answering the name John. It feels like it is the most common name that people go by today.

Back